24.02 miles walked to date
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10.02 miles.

25.07/150
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    15 miles running, the farthest I've run so far :smile: training for my first marathon in November

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    adding 3.69
    14.09 mtd
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    4.2 mile run/walk combo. Came home to find my AARP card in the mail :frown: :grumble:

exercise.png

Yeah, nothing like an AARP card to remind you how many birthdays you've celebrated. :drinker: Mine showed up a couple of months ago too. :noway:

But keep this in mind. I'm pretty sure the best years are ahead of us.:wink: After all, we're working on getting healthier and stronger and we've made it this far so.......:wink:

Forgot to answer this earlier - yes, we're definitely about to hit our best years. I did chuckle because I had just come in from taking my fifty year old, fat body out running and came home to find that. And I definitely need to get that check sent to them, might as well take advantage of all those discounts. :bigsmile:
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    5/1 - ran 5 miles
    5/6 - ran & walked 3.5 miles

8.5 / 80 done!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Black clouds, high humidity, and windy........a perfect day for a bike ride.......NOT! But it was good anyway, tired of being stuck in the house.

05/01 - 2.0 miles walking
    05/02 - 15.0 miles biking
    05/03 - 1.0 miles walking
    05/04 - 1.0 miles walking
    05/05 - 3.5 miles walking
    05/06 - 12.5 miles biking

Total: 35.0 miles

exercise.png
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles added today!

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Tuesday 5/06

(Exercise bike 30.41 miles& walk 1.5 miles)

**total 31.91 miles for today

***169.79 miles done and 730.21 miles to go...:happy:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

exercise.png

It's test week again. I always fall way behind on test week and then play catch up. It always gets a bit stressful playing catch up. If I wasn't making my goal I would say I should decrease it to reduce the stress but then I would only need to bump it up when I finally caught up so here it is. Adding another 5 for 56 out of 400.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    1.16 miles on a lunchtime walk today

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    6.32 km today
    Total 21.6 k

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    May 6: 14 miles cycling and walking

TTD: 77 miles

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    walk 4 miles

exercise.png
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    05/06 - 2.0mile walk during lunch

exercise.png
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5/5- 1.5 walk
    5/6- 6.8 walk/run

exercise.png
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    13 miles yesterday and 5 today brings my total to 25

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sunshine today :bigsmile: Took a nice long walk and added 5.5 miles. Hope to get a chance to go hiking soon. Or maybe get that Bike out.

May total 25.25 miles. Hey Dave, umm that would be green right??? Man it's been a long time since I've even been close to that color. :laugh:

exercise.png

@K80flec. I apologize to you and the other UK and European and other nonUS movers here. (And we would really miss you all if you were not part of our merry little band :flowerforyou: ) AARP is American Association of Retired Persons (or something close to that anyway) You can join when you are 50, whether or not you are retired. :ohwell: And I don't know anyone who voluntarily retired at 50 anyway. :huh: Even if I could afford to, I'm sure I would be bored if I did.

@kar328. Congrats on your run! :drinker: :drinker: I've been here a year, but my knees, ankles and hips don't handle running more than 1/4 mile at a time. :frown: But I can walk quite a ways, so as long as I have the time, I can still keep moving. :bigsmile:

I know it's early in the month, but I want to cheer on anyone who feels they are falling behind already. :flowerforyou: Keep moving and keep posting, even if you aren't where you want to be. :flowerforyou: Most of all.....Do Not Give Up!!
This discussion has been closed.