Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Non Scale Victories - Share the Joy! - part 3

123457»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,744 Member
    OMG, Malia! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    MALIA! How wonderful! THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful news with us! Congratulations!
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Malia. Congratulations friend. Such wonderful news. Starting a 20+ year project with a lifetime payout in love.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • emmerin78
    emmerin78 Posts: 311 Member
    808malia wrote: »
    So this is a totally different kind of NSV, but today I found out I am pregnant!!! I am so excited about starting this new chapter of my life :Dtt1c27a6.aspx

MALIAAAA!!! So excited for you!! Congratulations :)
  • leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Congratulations, Malia!
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Thanks! I am really excited :sweat_smile:
  • Etherlily1
    I have an NSV. I managed to walk up the Hill of Wind Stealing without stopping. It's this massive hill that you encounter on the way back from Walgreens by where I live. It basically runs for almost three blocks. It's not steep the entire way, but still going up hill for about a 1/4 of a mile is not fun. And I did it!
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Got full of salad (and bread sticks) before my entree ever arrived at a restaurant!!! Normally I'd eat everything. Instead I took leftovers home for the first time in a long time.
  • Etherlily1
    That's great! I'd usually do the same. Find some way to stuff it all down anyways. You did wonderful!
  • murderonthenile
    murderonthenile Posts: 7 Member
    The cleaning lady at my gym came up to me this morning as I was about to get on the treadmill, held my hand, and said not to give up and that I'm doing a great job. Having another person notice my efforts sure makes me feel good!
  • Etherlily1
    The cleaning lady at my gym came up to me this morning as I was about to get on the treadmill, held my hand, and said not to give up and that I'm doing a great job. Having another person notice my efforts sure makes me feel good!

That's really great! It also shows your dedication to have gone often enough to have gotten noticed!
  • 808malia

That's awesome! Keep up the great work ;)
  • Etherlily1
    I ran for ten whole minutes today, and I didn't feel like I was going to die afterwards. :)
  • 808malia
    Etherlily1 wrote: »
    I ran for ten whole minutes today, and I didn't feel like I was going to die afterwards. :)

WTG girly!!!