General Chit-Chat --part 4

Options
12346»

Replies

• leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My computer is fixed!! (fingers crossed). We finally gave up after 3 attempts at fixing it and just bought a new hard drive.
    Anyway, I'm sure I've missed a ton of stuff, so I'll try to get caught up. :)
  • leannabseven
    Options
    Maelyn, when you make your ticker at LilySlim, do you get to copy it and keep it or do you have to do it everytime??
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost 20 slowly over the year. Since March really. I'm challenging myself to make 100 get lost in 2015. Not to say I gave up on Dec. I've been more active this month than in a long long time. :) Lots of walking the last three weeks. Will be working on increasing the mileage next week. My walking partner had to take it easy this week. My walking partner, by the way, is my 11 year old daughter. She twisted and sprained her ankle a week ago at the park. Its still had her having some pains. But we are working on some exercises Dr gave her and he okay'd her to keep walking. Going to aim to work off 2-4 lbs this month. So far been gaining even in spite of the walking. I will have to work on cracking down on consistent food logging and see if I'm going wrong somewhere.
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 20 Mel!!! Isn't it amazing how much better you feel.

I've been maintaining for the last couple of months. Dr and physio have commanded no exercise for me ( for the last 5 weeks). I'm totally bummed. I didn't get to grade in my Karate belt because I couldn't attend my last three classes. :( Better hurry up and heal... I'm signing up for 2 days a week in January in Karate. Going to be SO sore!!! lol!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hhhh--eeeeee--lllll--lllllll--oooooooooo! (nice echo in here) lol! Where is everyone?
  • leannabseven
    Options
    Boo!
    Just thought I'd drop in and say hi and see what's going on around here. While I have not completely fallen off the wagon, I'm kind of hanging on with both hands and pushing off with my legs in an attempt to stay on!
    I hope you are all well and doing your best. I'll check back more regularly. I really need that interaction on a daily basis.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a different wagon. Need to find something I can stick to. I'm starting LCHF this weekend.
  • leannabseven
    Options
    What is LCHF?
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Low-carb, high fat.