Looking for Keto Pals

Options
13»

Replies

• crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! The more the merrier.

I've been eating mostly keto since Jan 2012. I took breaks where I ate at maintenance, however.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm about dat keto/lchf life! But I am much better at taking pictures on IG of what I eat than I am at logging it on here:\ Feel free to add me here or on instagram if you have it, as long as you don't mind the occasional non-food-related pic: anaverasgettingfit

EDIT Warning: I do cuss and sometimes have a scandalous sense of humor, so... yeah.
  • kmca1803
    kmca1803 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on MFP too but have followed a low carb, then keto diet for quite a while now. Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support (both ways) the better!
  • hottieunderconstruction
    Options
    I'm needing keto friends and encouragement, as well. I need to lose well over 100 lbs. I hope I can add you all, as well.
  • DeltaJax
    DeltaJax Posts: 4
    Options
    Keto here as well, feel free to add me
  • Oceanbliss
    Oceanbliss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I just had a baby in March and now that my milk is established I have started dieting. I love eating like this because I don't have to deprive myself when I am hungry and can still feed my baby....Please add me as I do fall off of the wagon sometimes and need support!
  • belly718
    belly718 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heellloo everyone,

I am on day 4 of the Keto lifestyle. I didn't really commit the first time just experimented to see if I can actually do the SKD. I can use some support since no one I know is on this path. I'm trying to stay consistant with logging since I forget then my streak starts over smh.

I already met my first short term goal of 30 lbs and a few inches before June. So now I would like to lose about 56lbs (7 months, 28 weeks, 2lbs a week goal) by 12/31/14 if not at least in close range by then.

Feel free to add me as a friend
  • trixylicious
    trixylicious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    also looking for keto pals to stop me falling off the wagon straight into macdonalds:noway: lol feel free to add me...
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    New keto here too. feel free to add me!
  • shuttlebug1
    shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 52, and I was tired of starving on 1200 calories and not losing weight. I've been doing keto for a couple of weeks.
  • DFoles14
    DFoles14 Posts: 3
    Options
    Keto here too!!! Add me. I've been doing keto for a few months down 20lbs, but at a stall, so i'd love to see what others are eating/doing.
  • toez79
    toez79 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more keto friends too! I'm just learning all of it and like to see your progress and menus.
  • AmyMS86
    AmyMS86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well!
  • acole5690
    acole5690 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this. I've only been doing this for three days now, and just to check if this was bogus. I got on the scale and i'm down 1.5 lbs already. So i'm impressed.
  • meggers84
    meggers84 Posts: 17
    Options
    Just started with keto last week, lost lots of water weight and am hoping fat loss follows! So far i'm loving the decreased appetite and delicious food! I work shift work so any tips for snacks would be appreciated! I log daily, add me if you like!
  • docsalvo
    docsalvo Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to be added