Vitamins and Shakes - what brands do you like and use?

Options
2»

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Be careful doing this. You'll find that post-surgery your tastes have changed. What tastes good pre-surgery may be intolerable after the fact. I'd suggest saving your money and wait until after your surgery to start stocking up on the stuff. By all means, order some sample packs and have them ready to go for when you get home from surgery, but don't waste tons of money buying large tubs of the stuff yet.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am ok in that I will get through the two bottles I bought prior to surgery.

As a heads up, The Syntrax nectar has a 15 pack sample pack for $16.99 including US shipping on their website. You call them directly rather than order through their website and they say it is one only per person.

https://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm

It's their monthly special.

Rob
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Be careful doing this. You'll find that post-surgery your tastes have changed. What tastes good pre-surgery may be intolerable after the fact. I'd suggest saving your money and wait until after your surgery to start stocking up on the stuff. By all means, order some sample packs and have them ready to go for when you get home from surgery, but don't waste tons of money buying large tubs of the stuff yet.

Yep. I even stopped liking things I tried after surgery that I liked at first, and now I am stuck with a couple of big tubs of protein I will never use.
    [/quote]

Slightly OT - but still true , before i used to love altoids, now even a decade later - they make me gag...
  • phwright8
    phwright8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thanks for the heads up. I think I am ok in that I will get through the two bottles I bought prior to surgery.

As a heads up, The Syntrax nectar has a 15 pack sample pack for $16.99 including US shipping on their website. You call them directly rather than order through their website and they say it is one only per person.

https://www.si03.com/reg_index.htm

It's their monthly special.

Rob

Mahalo for the heads-up on the Nectar Monthly Special (and the link) Rob! I've been reading a lot about this product line, so I'm stoked to be able to try their flavors (as well as the About Time sampler). There aren't a lot of options available locally in Hawaii, so I'm very thankful for all the mail-order tips and deals that everyone is sharing.

malama pono,
    - Hau'oli
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    He me iki ia!

malama pono back atcha!