What did you conquer today!

Options
screwmenopause
screwmenopause Posts: 170 Member
I conquered two things....last night I stuck to my caloric plan even though we had friends over!
Also, just tried on a pair of pants that were tight (a week ago!) and they feel great!
MFP.... I love you! :heart: :heart:

Replies

• auntleenie14
    auntleenie14 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I bought a turkey sub-no mayo and ate half of a half! Oh and no chips :)
  • Nillalis
    Nillalis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i bought a summer jacket that shows of my figure
  • MelissaA007
    MelissaA007 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had two bites of gramma's apple crisp. Not a whole bowl!
    I did some landscaping that needs to be done.
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    I bought a turkey sub-no mayo and ate half of a half! Oh and no chips :)
    no that's what I am talkin' about! we look at the calories - whole...verse half sub....and BAM we make the right choices! :love:
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    Nillalis - so with you! I want to "not have to think about what I am putting on my body". show it off!
    Melissa - burned that little bit of apple to crisp by landscaping - love it!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Today during my afternoon coffee with my husband, i gave up having cookies with it….this pleases me!.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Planted all my flowers, drank tons of water, avoided the wine and stopped eating after 6.

Big test in lunch at the beach with my SIL tomorrow. no wine and good choices..plus more exercise.
  • jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not a productive day today. Should have something to post tomorrow!
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Gave myself a mani-pedi while watching TV! Now my nails look good and I couldn't snack! Lol!
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    i love reading this thread! it puts in prospective how the little things we do each day really add up. they add up to success!
    love the mani/pedi can't snack idea !
  • jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Have a truly terrific day! Goal: more moving today, hope the weather is good so I can walk to the post office at lunch.
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the mani/pedi!!! Reminds me of a post I saw on MFP about low calorie snacks:

Just take popcorn seeds, put about a tablespoon in a bowl, put it in the microwave, and cap it with a plate. Boom... 30 calories in A CUP OF POPCORN!

****(and use your non dominant hand while eating so you're more aware of what you've eaten)***

Love it!!

I hope to conquer staying on track today both activity & eating and getting through the work day without allowing myself to be frustrated! :laugh: Karen
  • sab1157
    sab1157 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today, walked to and from the gym. Had a great, focused workout at the gym. But, mainly, I am feeling an attitude change. I can make this happen!:happy:
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Today I managed to treat myself with only one small half piece of Boston Cream Pie, instead of a whole piece (or a whole pie). I logged it and had also a low cal, fruit/yogurt smoothie to complete my breakfast :tongue: I pre-tracked my foods as usual and so all I need to do is stay on track. I am glad I am learning moderation (still learning).
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today I walked to and from the gym which totals about 3kms. So a very nice start to the day plus the 45 min. Strength training :) yesterday I walked a total of 10kms. So very proud of myself for that as well. Although I do a fair amount of walking I am trying to hit the 10,000 steps recommended but I only wear my pedometer on actual walks. Have a great day friends!
  • dmariet116
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is having a great day! Yay for everyone!!!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by all of you! I work out every day and eat within my goals....until later in the evening. I am motivated tonight to not have unrecorded snackies. (ie dipping into the Goldfish, 5 times!) I'll report back tomorrow.
  • dmariet116
    Options
    I managed to cook tacos and hot dogs for 4 year old grandson's birthday, had 2 small tacos with little beef and lots of veggies, eat only ONE BITE of cake and less than 1/2 cup of ice cream and washed it all down with water and diet coke! And I LOVE tacos and ice cream! Not much of a cake fan though.

I did squeeze in a 30 minute walk after the party, too! :-)
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    okay...I couldn't resist.... I found the scale. I weighed myself 3 times to be sure.... I LOST 8 POUNDS! so so happy!! I love you MFP new name...magic fitness plan....OR menopause fighter plan :drinker:
    conquered those 9 days!!
  • Nillalis
    Nillalis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    aww no one seen and shared your joy yet well thats to be changed.:tongue:

WOW AMAZING 8 POUNDS I'm so happy for you and i can feel your smile all the way across the ocean.:wink:

have a great evening and keep going your doing great. :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: