What did you conquer today!

Options

Replies

• lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    okay...I couldn't resist.... I found the scale. I weighed myself 3 times to be sure.... I LOST 8 POUNDS! so so happy!! I love you MFP new name...magic fitness plan....OR menopause fighter plan :drinker:
    conquered those 9 days!!

Dang girlie that is awesome:flowerforyou: You deserve a few cheers!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    W2G!!
  • jreneecal
    jreneecal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    AAAH, my husband picked up ice cream and chocolate on the way home from work. (He really isn't trying to tempt me, he has been having stress at work and some health problems so he is trying to make himself feel better). Thank you for all your inspiration and great resistance stories. I AM NOT going to open the freezer or a bag of chocolate, headed to the elliptical now.
    Everyone seems to have had a great day and some terrific weight losses!
  • jennygillott
    jennygillott Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Very well done on the 8lbs. Isn't it great when you see results?! My motivation is waning big time (after 3 months -- personal best for "dieting" I think) and the scale hasn't budged for 4 weeks -- house guests, trip home to Mum and Dad, birthdays ..... on the bright side, at least I haven't gained Small victories, eh?
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    .... on the bright side, at least I haven't gained Small victories, eh?
    [/quote]

That is defiantly something to celebrate! Cheers!:drinker:
  • sdps720
    sdps720 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    okay...I couldn't resist.... I found the scale. I weighed myself 3 times to be sure.... I LOST 8 POUNDS! so so happy!! I love you MFP new name...magic fitness plan....OR menopause fighter plan :drinker:
    conquered those 9 days!!

8#! That is FANTASTIC!
  • Nillalis
    Nillalis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    today we have booked the tickets going home. i managed to get my daughter to make decision about what day to move.
    traveling by train to Stockholm monday afternoon. will be so nice to sleep in my own bed where there are no sirens to wake me at night and not to forget a cooler house, its so hot here as no shade.
  • screwmenopause
    screwmenopause Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    . I AM NOT going to open the freezer or a bag of chocolate, headed to the elliptical now.
    WTG jreneecal! great choice! :flowerforyou:
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Walked to the gym, did 45 mins strength training and walked home. Now enjoying protein shake and coffee on the deck, gorgeous day! Goal today, make healthy choices when having lunch with my brother and drink 8 glasses of water! Enjoy your day everyone!
  • sab1157
    sab1157 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Yes, we can all do this!:smile:
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    conquered those 9 days!!

Wow!!! Good for you!!!
  • josparkle
    josparkle Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So inspiring all these victories.

Mine was small but instead of completing my usual walk today I conquered the urge to come straight home and did a lap of the other park maintaining the same speed. And came home feeling very accomplished.

It was a little thing really - took barely 15 mins more and yet I feel like it was an achievement. Wonder if I could extend it further tomorrow?
  • Nillalis
    Nillalis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    was on my way to see a fashion show that my daughters school was holding but left home a hour to early. half way there i realised it so my mind started to spin about what to do that hour.
    Finally the devil in me decided to go to a restaurant that have very tasty cheese cakes and i planned to screw the diet have one and a cup of coffee. half way there my little devil lost cause i had convinced my self at how much i loved my new figure and that the cheese cake would lead to more cheating and i really didn't want that.
    i turned around and walk around a bit stopped for a take away coffee with milk and walked some more and then the hour was up.

yay my little devil lost
  • lilyrosieposie3
    lilyrosieposie3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone hope you are all enjoying the weekend. On the table there were some Bounty chocolate bars, staring me in the face. They were speaking to me saying 'please eat me' ........ I decided to put them in a bag, and keep them out of sight. Such a lovely feeling. I feel I am in control of what I am eating now.
  • Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Said no to ice-cream and the fritos in the cupboard.
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    I conquered the urge to come straight home and did a lap of the other park maintaining the same speed. And came home feeling very accomplished.

It was a little thing really - took barely 15 mins more and yet I feel like it was an achievement. Wonder if I could extend it further tomorrow?

WTG! HALF sometimes half the battle is doing it - AND YOU DID! and of course.....ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO YOU CAN DO! :love:
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    . half way there my little devil lost cause i had convinced my self at how much i loved my new figure and that the cheese cake would lead to more cheating and i really didn't want that.
    i turned around and walk around a bit stopped for a take away coffee with milk and walked some more and then the hour was up.

yay my little devil lost

awesome! love it! :drinker:
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    lily and ari.... sometimes I have to throw stuff away cause I am "about to eat it ALL" (and that's bad cause my family probably wants it - lol) I applaud you first resisting!
  • josparkle
    josparkle Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So I woke up today to that nagging pain in my back and sure enough a period had arrived - wonder how long this one will last? And I really didn't feel like that dog-walk, I started making excuses in my head, planning just 30 minutes or maybe going later ...but I put my shoes on and plugged into first Woman's Hour and when that become too dull Michael Ball on Radio 2 and the music and inane chat got me through the whole lot.

So somehow I conquered my own inertia this morning - can't promise much for the rest of the day as I feel the temporary anaemia's pull but at least I did that walk. Yay.
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    So somehow I conquered my own inertia this morning - can't promise much for the rest of the day as I feel the temporary anaemia's pull but at least I did that walk. Yay.
    all of the little things will add up to big success keep at it! :)
  • screwmenopause
    Options
    went to a BBQ last night - stuck to my eating plan, NO dessert (well FOUR m & m's) proud of myself. baby steps will add up to one hot mama! :laugh: