Small Successes

Options
13»

Replies

• PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Greta job man! wow, you have come a long way and your before and after really shows it. It's great to see as I have been frustrated with still being at a point where my loss isn't show, particularly on my face.

Here's to your next 25%!
  • andysdream
    andysdream Posts: 54
    Options
    What a wonderful accomplishment. Congratulations.
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Awesome job SatinPun!!! You are doing fantastic!
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Definitely not a small success ;) Well done you are looking great and feeling it too I bet.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Eeek. I have that Fred Sandford doppelganger look happening lol.

Thank you kindly for the compliments. Site has been very informative and very encouraging. Never thought i would be actually reaching a point of providing progress pics as it feels like yesterday when joined and enthralled by all the success and progress stories from members here.

Here is a side by side
    Right - Day 1 (08/27/2013) @ 432lbs
    Left - Yesterday @ 259lbs.

14586398191_4c3bd0d8bb.jpg
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!!! Congrats on your HUGE success!!!! An inspiration to many of us!!!
  • Sylvarose
    Sylvarose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I turned in a full 2 weeks of completed food and exercise diary to my therapist! Didn't give up. Had low motivation by yesterday but being able to hand her the print outs recharged me. We talked about me getting weighed at the beginning of the month and did I want to know my true weight or if I just had lost anything?

Both she and my doctor don't want me obsessing about numbers. They've told me I'm down 20lbs from my weight at my physical last year. I'm also down from weight I was in May (I was 320 then - I know cuz I was sneaky and called the doctor's office later to find out).

However, what I truly weigh now..shrug? How much have I lost...don't know.

Physical Therapist still wants me to see me 3 more times but thinks I'm on the mend. Just need to pay attention to my body.

Anyway...I got through 2 weeks! So....one day..one meal..one exercise routine...at a time..I'll work on completing the next
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I love reading all these successes! Congrats to all!! And keep 'em coming. :)
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Awesome Sylvia. You're right, I'm the same way......one meal, one exercise, at a time. Some days I can do a day at a time but then there are days when I do one minute at a time. Do I fall? Most certainly. But most importantly, I get back up, brush myself off, and start again. You are so brave turning your food journal in. That's something I'm not able to do. If I know someone is looking at my food, I'm not honest because I have that "perfect" complex. I can be honest if I know I'm the only one looking at it. Glad to hear that your PT thinks you're on the mend and she's right, you have to listen to your body. Keep up the great work!!