June Goals

Options
13»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    ~An injury free 10 NM race.
    ~Get to the dog park every day off work.
    ~Get better at XT.
    ~90 miles run for the month.

1. Had a wonderful 10 NM race.
    2. Didn't get to the Dog Park as much as I wanted too, but did make an effort to go there at least once a week for a run with the pups.
    3. I have gotten much better at getting in my strenght workouts during the week.
    4. Crushed my 90 mile goal....did 108 miles total for the month of June.

I also had another goal going, which was a running streak from Memorial Day to 4th of July...and I have succeeded wonderfully. While I love doing running streaks and plan on doing them in the future for short periods of time like this, it made me realize how much I enjoy days that I can devote specifically to swimming or spinnig. So I think I will be going back to a 4 or 5 day running week after the 4th.
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal for June is to run 100 miles during the month. I will be satisfied with 88 miles run, which would be my highest so far.
    Well, I got 91 miles in, in June. I'm happy. My current plan is to run less than that in July, but increase my strength work, and run more than that in August, continuing the strength work, and be prepared for the half marathon in mid-September.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Run my first HM!

Success! I anticipated finishing between 2:45 - 3:00 and finished in 2:36:07. I really thought 2:45 was a stretch for me, so I was very happy with my time and overall really enjoyed the experience.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I have a race and a group run, but my goal is to consistently hit 15 miles per week and then start moving up to 20.

I didn't die. I think that's close enough.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Run my first HM!

Success! I anticipated finishing between 2:45 - 3:00 and finished in 2:36:07. I really thought 2:45 was a stretch for me, so I was very happy with my time and overall really enjoyed the experience.

I can't find where I predicted your time, but I think I called this!