Heather's Birthday Challenge

Options

Replies

• blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to RatPat for taking the lead for most weight lost last week!! He is also in the lead now for most percentage lost! The race is on now between RatPat & Artelyn.. but it's anyone's game.

In all reality.. we are all winners or in this case.. LOSERS as in as a group.. We have already lost 33.6lbs in 2 weeks!! That is with just 6 of us checking in this week... So that is pretty awesome to me. I will take it!!

Keep checking in! I am thinking of a new challenge for the week. Another somewhat easier but important one.

PS.. this is how I picture Patrick now....

bike24.gif
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job Rat!! Keep up the good work (even if that means beating me!)
    :grumble:
    :wink:
    Diana
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Great job Pat! I went in and changed my weigh-in this morning Heather (Monday's are my weigh-in day).
  • blondageh
    Options
    I know hon! I just had to put something in or else it said you lost like 200lbs!! :laugh: :tongue:
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Dee, I may do that too. I don't like logging my food on bad days because my diary is open,b so maybe first step is to log everything privately.

Thank you ladies for the air belief, LOL! I'll probably weigh again on Monday if I can get a good swim in. Because of the pneumonia, I haven't had a good swim in over a week and have been stuck on double prednisone dose, so my legs are HUGE, full of lymph edema and water. I can drop a good five pounds when the swelling goes down!

Today I'm logging everything, and although no real swim, I did get in the water and kick around for an hour.

Heather, I'll hit the spreadsheet soon as I get on the laptop. My phone doesn't like it.
    K.

If it worries you then I would switch it back to private. You don't need everyone being able to read your log to be accountable.Take the stress off of judgment, you don't need it.
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    Great job Rat!! Keep up the good work (even if that means beating me!)
    :grumble:
    :wink:
    Diana

Darn tootin Diana! :)
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    Congratulations to RatPat for taking the lead for most weight lost last week!! He is also in the lead now for most percentage lost! The race is on now between RatPat & Artelyn.. but it's anyone's game.

In all reality.. we are all winners or in this case.. LOSERS as in as a group.. We have already lost 33.6lbs in 2 weeks!! That is with just 6 of us checking in this week... So that is pretty awesome to me. I will take it!!

Keep checking in! I am thinking of a new challenge for the week. Another somewhat easier but important one.

PS.. this is how I picture Patrick now....

bike24.gif

Thanks everyone, it's a nice pick me up from a somewhat disappointing week.
  • blondageh
    Options
    TTT. I never made it to a PC but yesterday was weekly weigh in. Update when you can i know we all are busy this weekend.
  • blondageh
    Options
    Congratulations AGAIN to Patrick!! He lost another 3.6lbs last week!! What I think is the MOST exciting is as small little group of about 6 or 7 now, we have lost almost 50lbs together this month. :drinker:

Final weigh in is on Friday! Good luck to all!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a HUGE accomplishment. Even though I haven't been checking in, I think I weighed in at the beginning, so I'll still do a weigh in Friday for posterity. LOL Have knows it probably won't move the right direction, but I'm okay with that for the moment. Trying to get my head back in the game!
  • blondageh
    Options
    THE END IS HERE!!!! POST POST POST

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16bRcDN5w_kDcBSHmsn-FGCR62hhYOq-M1cAEygBSP1k/edit#gid=362789097

Thank you all! I know we didn't keep up with the mini challenges, that is my bad. I still need to draw for the water challenge winner. I will do that right after I post this so stay tuned. I was going to record it, but my manicure is in need of work. So just trust me I am being honest and writing down the names and pulling them out. Or just don't make fun of my nails..

I would also like to give a prize to Most weight lost and Most % lost. It's not going to be anything huge or fancy, just a small token so after everyone who participated checks in, winners will be announced.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats to everyone!
    I missed most of this challenge because of medical craziness, but I'm thrilled for everyone who did it and lost!

Watch out gang, I am going to attack the next challenge like a woman possessed.
    K.
  • blondageh
    Options
    WATCH this for the water challenge winner!!!

Water Challenge Winner!: http://youtu.be/C_FhCSHR3Vc
  • KarenZen
    Options
    WATCH this for the water challenge winner!!!

Water Challenge Winner!: http://youtu.be/C_FhCSHR3Vc

Oh, that was so exciting! And brilliant!
  • PatrickB_87
    Options
    congratulations Dee!

Just waiting for my morning constitutional and then I will weigh in.
  • blondageh
    Options
    Wowza! Am i reading this right? Diana! Holy crapballs! 17.6lbs! You blewbus all out of the water! So so proud of you! I think it is safe to officially declare you the offical winner of the most weight lost! Way to go! So so proud of you! I will be PMing you shortly for your address. I cannot wait for next month. ????????????????
  • artelyn
    artelyn Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you Heather! But honestly, I think you and Pat deserve just as much applause because you both beat me in actual percentage of body weight lost. I have a lot more to lose than you two do, so the lbs come off a little differently (I am not going to say easier because oh holy heck, it isn't ever easy!!) I want to thank you and Pat (and everyone else that participated) for motivating me and pushing me through the challenge. It was exactly what I needed to motivate myself after a long cold winter and rainy cold spring. :smooched:

Diana in Maine, where she is lucky to have found such a wonderful group to be part of!!
  • mikesgirl4evr
    mikesgirl4evr Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    WhoooHoooo, thanks guys. I never win anything, lol. And congrats to all of you for the tremendous weight loss but especially you Diana. That is so awesome!
  • IlluminatedMayhem
    Options
    Congrats Diana!
  • KarenZen
    Options
    So is Diana the official winner of the Heather's Birthday Challenge? Because I think I promised some vintage bling to the winner
    way back when before a leech bit me and I got all infected and moody.

Let me know!
    K>