Challenge 2!

Options
bonniejo
bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
Daily 1 minute plank! If you miss a day, you can make it up the next day, or go all out and do all 7 in a row!

Choose your difficulty: knees and elbows, toes and elbows, toes and hands (or clenched fists if that hurst your wrist)

If you have to split it up into two 30 second segments, thats fine, just do it :)

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I haven't a clue how long I can hold a plank for.
    Excuse the newbie questions, but do our challenges run from Sunday or Monday? Do I check-in daily?
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    This will be tough for me but I am in.
  • logg1e
    Options
    Ok, Sunday, first plank done. 60 seconds straight and my observer/timer said my form was clean.

My language wasn't.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am doing 30 day plank challenge so I think I can go through this easily.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    These challenges are so awesome!

Day 1 down. Elbows and knees for me. That was harder than I thought it would be!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am in, I didn't do challenge one so I will do 1 and 2 this week.
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Done it was hard but doable, I also managed to get in 30 pushups not consecutive.
  • logg1e
    Options
    Having done a bit of research, I learned that doing a plank on your elbows is harder than on your hands, so I tried that this morning. It was definitely harder. I managed my 1 minute, but had to rest at 30 seconds.

Days 1 and 2 done.
  • bonniejo
    Options
    Having done a bit of research, I learned that doing a plank on your elbows is harder than on your hands, so I tried that this morning. It was definitely harder. I managed my 1 minute, but had to rest at 30 seconds.

Days 1 and 2 done.

Here I thought I was going the easier route with elbows and toes! Made it in 1 go, but barely.
  • bonniejo
    Options
    I'm in. I haven't a clue how long I can hold a plank for.
    Excuse the newbie questions, but do our challenges run from Sunday or Monday? Do I check-in daily?

Sunday to Saturday, and you can check in daily if you want! Whatever helps keep you motivated :)
  • logg1e
    Options
    Well done to those managing a 1 minute plank - that's some core! Perhaps I'll get there by the end of this challenge?
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options

Days 1 and 2 done.

Here I thought I was going the easier route with elbows and toes! Made it in 1 go, but barely.

Same and same!

Got mine over with for the day since I was thinking about it.
  • logg1e
    Options
    1 minute done, but split in to two lots of 30s.

Days 1, 2 and 3 done.
  • dancingj2
    Options
    3 days in and I have 1 minute total done. I am not good at these and I forgot to try yesterday.

I have been doing mine on my elbows thinking it was easier. I will need to try on hands tomorrow.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Late to join, but in! So, does this mean I need to do 3 minutes today to get caught up?
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I've completed 60 min planks for 4 days. Wooo! :)
  • logg1e
    Options
    What have you decided to do Fitfully?

I did today's first thing after I got out of bed. A full 60 seconds in one go! God, it was hard. I could write a sentence about every second of the struggle.

Days 1, 2, 3 and 4 done.
  • dancingj2
    Options
    1 minute and 45 seconds total done now.

Def easier on my hands.
  • Fitfully_me
    Options
    What have you decided to do Fitfully?

I did today's first thing after I got out of bed. A full 60 seconds in one go! God, it was hard. I could write a sentence about every second of the struggle.

Days 1, 2, 3 and 4 done.

I'm caught up as of yesterday.
    Not done today's yet. :smile: This wont' be as bad as I was thinking it was going to be :-)
  • Fitfully_me
    Options
    I've completed 60 min planks for 4 days. Wooo! :)

You held a plank for 60 minutes? HOLY CRAP! :noway: