Favorite Anime

Options
1235»

Replies

• Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    basicjim wrote: »
    I just finished binge watching Sword Art Online. This is on the heels of getting completely caught up with Attack on Titian. I am currently moving onto No Game No Life.

Just curious as to what your favorite enemy is and why.

Jim

Dragon Ball Z specifically the android/cell saga
    I've watched inuyasha, full metal alchemist brotherhood, Ghost In the Shell and recently my favorite PSYCHO PASS!!
  • Niajon16
    Niajon16 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't Anime, I Manga.

Have you read soul eater?
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I read manga and watch anime.

Currently Reading: Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and Noragami
    Favorite Mangas: Kuroshitsuji, Noragami, Claymore, and Deadman Wonderland

Currently Watching: K
    Favorite Anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Inukami, Noragami, Black Butler, and Sword Art Online
  • SithDogg671
    SithDogg671 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hoo boy...some faves through the years: Gatchaman (first I ever saw), SDF Macross, Crusher Joe, Armored Trooper Votoms, Fight! Iczer One, Megazone 23, Vampire Hunter D, Patlabor, Akira, Eva, Vision of Escaflowne, Cowboy Bepop, Black Lagoon, Trinity Blood, Fate/Stay (all of them), Ghost in the Shell/SAC, Gurren Lagaan, FLCL

Ok. I'll stop now. anime = Lays. you can't just eat one!!!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I was hooked on Cowboy Bebop!
  • Clo747
    Clo747 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    adamtall wrote: »
    Thanks! I am getting great ideas for new anime!!

Just heard they are going to do a Live Action adaptation of Death Note. That should be interesting.

Right now my tops are....

Sword Art Online II (Story 9/10 Art 7/10)
    Black Bullet (Story 7/10 Art 9/10)
    Attack on Titan (Story 10/10 Art 9/10)

All of those fall in the must see... Wonderfully written with great story lines and art. (Jim rating included)

I am also going back and watching the classic ... Cowboy Bebop. Spike is the man.

So, oddly, Anime is a bit of motivation for me to keep at MFP and lose weight. I'd like to cosplay someday. I don't want to be limited to Totoro or E. Honda (Street Fighter).

oh man they are going to kill death note arnt they :( thats really sad

black bullet i havent seen whats the story line on it?

Has anyone watched Gurren Laggen? im on the last two episodes of it and i love it (last part of the arc isnt as good as the first 20 or so episodes)

i need to watch cowboy bebop again its been to long (loved the piere episode one of my favorites of any series)

if your gonna go back and watch a few classics i suggest Trigun just the best of all time :)

Totally agree! The first chunk of episodes are beautiful and funny and amazing!
  • Clo747
    Options
    MagJam2004 wrote: »
    Favorite Anime - Gurren Lagann

Yours is the cupcake that will pierce the heavens!

IMG_12471766299316.jpeg

This is so the best thing I've seen today!
  • Clo747
    Options
    Gintama, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, the Eisen arc on Bleach, Kill la Kill, Kuroshitsuji, FMA, Hataraku Maou-sama, Another, and Steins;gate.
  • Chomesuke
    Chomesuke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ooo there's to many to pick a favorite*^* FMA: Brotherhood will always be one of my favorites, I LOVE D.Gray-man (though I prefer the manga), then there's SNK, SAO, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Barakamon (DEFINITELY a favorite), No. 6, Blue Exorcist.... This list could go on forever
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    • Attack on Titan
    • Blood +
    • Parasyte
    • Tokyo Ghoul
    • Coppelion
    • D Gray-man

These are just to name a few. I have a list of 50+ anime's I have watched.
  • jbelfiore18
    jbelfiore18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hmm tough one.

Full Metal Alchemist
    Inuyasha
    Kenshin
    Cowboy bebop
  • Clo747
    Options
    I always feel I'm missing something... I tried Cowboy Bebop and just couldn't get on with it! I think I was watching it in dub, so maybe that made a difference?