Replies

• BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    have a fab week :)
  • jenrap315
    jenrap315 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    These past 3 weeks have been a nightmare. I am still recuperating from the biopsy procedure and went on vacation last week. I had every intention of walking on the beach and using the treadmill in our rental house but I was in still so much pain. THe scale has been up and down but I am happy to say that this week I am feeling better and ready to damage control. I am up- but hopefully will be back down soon. I am dispappointed that I stayed within my calories 85 percent of the time- and when I did not it was only 300 over 1200 max. I did not work out and I gained. How am I suppose to maintain when I get to my goal weight.... will I always have to eat only6 1200 calories a day??? and work out 5 days a week! Oh well. Guess I will worry about that when I get to my goal weight. Thanks for listening to my rant..LOL!
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sorry team, went up 0.6. But like I said before I think next week will be good

Have a great holiday weekend!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    There is only 3 weeks left of this challenge. Wonder if there will be another one right after this one.
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    There is only 3 weeks left of this challenge. Wonder if there will be another one right after this one.

I will need another one. This one ends two day before I go to Jamaica for 10 days.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, hope y'all had a good week! I am not losing too much weight these days, have some other medical things going on, like many of you, but slow and steady wins the day. I am in this for the long haul not just our relatively short challenge. Best of luck in the next week to all of you, as well as going forward!
  • BettyandVeronica
    Options
    Hello everyone.The finish line is in sight. It was so great to be in Orange team with you. It pushed me to work out and be good.

Despite not working out for the last 2 weeks, I still feel good.

its a shame we cant carry on with our original teams in the next challenge.