Options
    Goal 45

Miles walked so far - 28 as of 8/14...
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 90/90
    cal: -3100

Amanda, I 'll keep my fingers crossed. You will be better and then you'll beat us all :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4.48 miles walked today

83.28 miles walked to date
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Amanda!!!!! Thinking and praying for you!

8 advanced miles with Leslie

117 miles with Leslie to date

5 miles outside

56 miles outside to date

173 miles total to date

goal 150 miles ~~~MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!!!!

personal goal 250 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    AUGUST GOAL: Walk 5 out of 7 days (Monday starts a new week)

TODAY: 3 miles inside AM + 2 miles inside PM

Total Miles Aug Inside: 25
    Total Miles Aug Outside: 1

I'm bumping up my calorie needs, I'm tired of going over my goal every day.
    This walking is wonderful! I'm loving it! CANNOT believe I've put in 26 miles-whahooo!
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Vacation is over...back to exercising with Leslie! I walked 2 miles last night and it felt wonderful....
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning walkers. Today was the first time I did not check the weather prior to walking out the door. OMG it was colder than I expected. I had to go back inside and put on a second shirt . LOL Not that I am complaining I much prefer cooler temps for my walks. Anyhoo, I did 5 miles this morning. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

79/140
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 4 miles yesterday for 35.75/60. I'm happy that I'm more than halfway before the halfway mark.

I am bowing out for the rest of the month. One of my kids is having surgery so I can't keep up with logging here but will do my best to do some exercise to take care of myself too. See you all soon, and keep walking! You all are doing a great thing taking care of your health - keep at it!!!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that I have been quiet again, I have been in and out of hospital like a yo-yo over the last week. I am having surgery tomorrow which should fix the long term anaemia problem that I've been having.

I am going to forget about my monthly goal and replace it with this:-

I will go for a walk on the day that they let me out of hospital. That walk will give me a starting point, I will walk a little further each day from then on.

You are all so inspirational to me, thank you.

Amanda xx

I am so sorry to hear you have been sick Amanda. I am sending good thoughts your way for a complete recovery and an end to the anemia that has plagued you. Can't wait to read about your energetic first walk post surgery! :flowerforyou:
  • zichab
    Options
    Hi all! 4 miles yesterday for 35.75/60. I'm happy that I'm more than halfway before the halfway mark.

I am bowing out for the rest of the month. One of my kids is having surgery so I can't keep up with logging here but will do my best to do some exercise to take care of myself too. See you all soon, and keep walking! You all are doing a great thing taking care of your health - keep at it!!!

Oh no Healthymom! It is so scary when our children need surgery, no matter how old they are! My thoughts are with you and your family for a successful surgery and complete recovery for your child. :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

Healthymom, I am so sorry to hear that one of your children requires surgery. That must be scary and stressful for you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 99/150
    cal: -3500

I'm upgrading my goal from 90 to 150
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4 miles walked today

87.28 miles walked to date.

I really wanted to get some serious exercise done this week but with one thing or another it hasn't really worked out too well. Oh well, next week is another chance to improve
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

125 miles with Leslie to date

5 miles outside

61 miles outside to date

186 miles total to date

goal 150 miles ~~~MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!!!!

personal goal 250 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    miles: 99/150
    cal: -3500

I'm upgrading my goal from 90 to 150

WOW!!! Good for you!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options

HealthyMom,

Hope the surgery goes well. Please let us know. Take care of yourself, :flowerforyou:
    Ann
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Vacation is over...back to exercising with Leslie! I walked 2 miles last night and it felt wonderful....

Well done Kayla'sMom. :smile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 45

1 mile today

Miles walked so far - 29 as of 8/14..

Oops !! Some how manged to double post when I came back to edit the date.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 45

1 mile today

Miles walked so far - 29 as of 8/15...
  • zichab
    Options
    Goal 45

1 mile today

Miles walked so far - 29 as of 8/14..

Oops !! Some how manged to double post when I came back to edit the date.

That's OK Ann, we love hearing from you twice! :bigsmile: