Leslie Sansone August 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal 45

1 mile today.

Adding 1 more mile, did the Muscle Mile this evening.

Miles walked so far - 30 as of 8/15...

LOL Zichab. Here I am again!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Friday:

0 DVD miles:

90 outdoor minutes.

Goal for August: To continue walking outdoors minutes & add in some Leslie miles as able

So far: 0 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 840 outdoor minutes

@ Healthymom_5, Love that 3 mile Weight Loss Walk, especially the middle mile :tongue: Do take care of yourself while you are caring for your child post op. Be praying for you, as well as for your child, during this difficult time. It is so hard when our children require surgery{{{ Hugs}}} :heart: .

@ MichelleMinus, you are doing awesome walking your miles! 17 already :drinker:

@ PinkyPan1, That fastest mile at 13:40 was amazing :drinker: . You go girl! I wish you could share your cooler weather. Triple digits forecast for my weekend :glasses: .

@ schafmom, Welcome! Welcome! We love :heart: our new walkers no matter what day of the month it is!

@ AnnofB, your are right on target to meet your goal... good for you...and you are adding in evening miles :drinker:

@ alex, I see that you surpassed your goal and made a new one :drinker: Excellent!!

@ 2essie, your miles keep adding up... you are doing awesome indeed :happy:

@ zichab, between the hikes and the WAH miles you have some powerful mileage going on :drinker: !

@ bandit5125, now we have you out running a storm and still getting the miles in :laugh: . You go girl!

@ Amanda, Praying for you as you recover from your surgery, :heart: . I like your new goal. that is brilliant :flowerforyou:

@ VCanadapt, like your profile pic :smile: . Your miles are certainly adding up!

@ Kaylasmom, yay for you jumping right back in to walking after your vacation :glasses:

Have an awesome weekend every one.

Walk strong :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Texasgardnr,

You're doing pretty well, yourself, especially in light of your injury. Thanks for the encouragement and happy attitude you bring to this thread, Mary. :flowerforyou:

Happy Friday,

Ann
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    6 more miles this morning.

85/140
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words, everyone. We are hopeful this will mean better days ahead for him!
    Amanda - wishing you well on your recovery!!

"Walk, walk, walk!"
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 45

Miles walked so far - 32.

Have a great weekend!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 103/150
    cal: -3500
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    2.43 miles walked today

89.71 miles walked to date

very lazy day today
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

133 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

63 miles outside to date

196 miles total to date

goal 150 miles ~~~MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!!!!

personal goal 250 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    August-60 miles
    8/1-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-7.25 miles (MFP says 2188 calories burned! LOL)=7.25 total
    8/5-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-2.17 miles=9.42 total
    8/6-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-11.03 miles=20.45 total
    8/8-Endomondo tracked Mountain Walk (no back pack)=1.97 miles=22.42 total
    8/9-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-Cross Country =3.19 miles=25.61 total
    8/12-WAH-5 Fat Burning Miles-5 miles=30.61 total
    8/13-WAP-3 Fast Miles=3 miles=33.61 total
    8/16-WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=4miles=37.61 total This rain is killing my hiking:grumble: ! But, at least I get to walk with Leslie! :bigsmile:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    miles 7.30
    1:56:36 mins/mi 15:58
    calories 476

92/140

New record for me walking 7 miles consecutively. I am sore but I feel real good!
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    AUGUST GOAL: Walk 5 out of 7 days (Monday starts a new week)

Catch up over the past two busy days: Fri walked about 2 miles at Mt Rainier and Sat about 1 mile shopping (all outside)

TODAY is Sunday: 2 miles inside AM + 2 miles inside PM (later tonight)

Total Miles Aug Inside: 29
    Total Miles Aug Outside: 4

Who is this person!? Oh yeah, it's ME! THIRTY-THREE MILES! I'm stunned, this is so easy. I was 202.1 this morning, my lowest yet in my weight loss journey...do ya think it might be the walking that's helping me over that 203 hump!? :) Thanks for your support everyone! I'm officially addicted to these walking DVDs, finally-a GOOD addiction!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    2.35 miles walked today

92.06 miles walked to date.

Note to self. Must try harder:grumble:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

Catch up over the past two busy days: Fri walked about 2 miles at Mt Rainier and Sat about 1 mile shopping (all outside)

Who is this person!? Oh yeah, it's ME! THIRTY-THREE MILES! I'm stunned, this is so easy. I was 202.1 this morning, my lowest yet in my weight loss journey...do ya think it might be the walking that's helping me over that 203 hump!? :) Thanks for your support everyone! I'm officially addicted to these walking DVDs, finally-a GOOD addiction!

Congratulations! Yes, I do believe the walking is helping you over that hump. Good for you and I am thrilled that you becoming addicted to the walking. Keep it up!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 104/150
    cal: -3200
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congrats Pinky and Michelle!!!

10 advanced miles with Leslie

143 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

65 miles outside to date

208 miles total to date

goal 150 miles ~~~MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!!!!

personal goal 250 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • texasgardnr
    Options

Michelle, I'm absolutely certain that walking played an integral part in breaking the plateau you were on!! Well done! I love that walking is becoming your new GOOD addiction. What a good way to phase out other unhealthy habits :drinker: .

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Texasgardnr,

You're doing pretty well, yourself, especially in light of your injury. Thanks for the encouragement and happy attitude you bring to this thread, Mary. :flowerforyou:

Happy Friday,

Ann

Thanks Ann. That was sweet encouragement to read your post. Guess what??? I did the 5K With a Twist this afternoon!! Boy could I tell that I haven't done a DVD in over a month now, even though I've been walking outside much of the time the 5k DVD was a challenge :noway: . But I did finish it :happy:

• texasgardnr
    Options
    Saturday: no miles. Worked some in the flower garden.

Sunday:

3 DVD miles: 5K With a Twist

0 outdoor minutes.

Goal for August: To continue walking outdoors minutes & add in some Leslie miles as able

So far: 3 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 840 outdoor minutes

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options

You go Michelle!!!! 2 pounds from Onederland! Those pounds are gonna be sorry they ever messed with you and your walking shoes!!! I am so happy you found us and are as addicted to racking up miles as all of us are! Walk Strong Michelle!!:bigsmile:
    Brenda