• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    9 advanced miles with Leslie

160 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

70 miles outside to date

230 miles total to date

goal 150 miles ~~~MADE MY FIRST GOAL!!!!!!

personal goal 250 miles

Happy Walking Everyone!!!!!
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    August-60 miles
    8/1-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-7.25 miles (MFP says 2188 calories burned! LOL)=7.25 total
    8/5-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-2.17 miles=9.42 total
    8/6-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-11.03 miles=20.45 total
    8/8-Endomondo tracked Mountain Walk (no back pack)=1.97 miles=22.42 total
    8/9-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-Cross Country =3.19 miles=25.61 total
    8/12-WAH-5 Fat Burning Miles-5 miles=30.61 total
    8/13-WAP-3 Fast Miles=3 miles=33.61 total
    8/16-WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=4miles=37.61 total
    8/18-Endomondo tracked Mountain Hike-3.41 miles=41.02 total
    8/19 Endomondo tracked Mountain Walk-1.97=42.99 total
    Walk Strong everyone!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Tuesday (the 19th):

2 DVD miles: Walk the Walk 2 Mile walk

Wednesday (the 20th):

100 outdoor minutes.

Goal for August: To continue walking outdoors minutes & add in some Leslie miles as able

So far: 8 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 1010 outdoor minutes

@ determinedgirl1, welcome to our monthly challenge! I like your goal :flowerforyou: .

@ schafmom, good to see you back! I agree about easing back into it :smile: . Take care of those knees.

Take care my friends and keep walking strong and happy! I see some mighty fine miles being walked :drinker: . August is a rough month with the heat and humidity for some of us :glasses: . I'm right there with you, and I have to go out when the sun is barely up. And even so, sometimes I feel like I'm "...walking through a giant wet paper towel..." as Ann so aptly described the humidity with a great word picture for us.

Remember to stay hydrated :flowerforyou: .
  • MichelleMinus100
    Options
    AUGUST GOAL: Walk 5 out of 7 days (Monday starts a new week)

TODAY is Tuesday: 3 miles inside AM + 2 miles inside PM

Total Miles Aug Inside: 38
    Total Miles Aug Outside: 4

That 3 Mile DVD is more difficult!

Good job PinkyPan1, you pushed yourself over the 100 mark today!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I had a wonderful walk this morning. I did not want to stop my I had to get home for my grandson. I did 6 more miles this morning.

106/140
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal 45

Miles walked so far - 41 :noway:
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 120/150
    cal: -4000
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    9.04 miles walked today

117.12 miles walked to date
  • bandit5125
    Options

169 miles with Leslie to date

6 miles outside

76 miles outside to date

245 miles total to date

personal goal 250 miles

I made my goal of 200 lbs for my daughters wedding! this morning I weighed in at 198.8/ Will log it Friday so I know its not a fluke but I stepped on the scale 3 times and it said the same! So excited!!!!!

• AnnofB
    Options
    I made my goal of 200 lbs for my daughters wedding! this morning I weighed in at 198.8/ Will log it Friday so I know its not a fluke but I stepped on the scale 3 times and it said the same! So excited!!!!!

[/quote]

Congratulations Bandit! YOU DID IT!
  • zichab
    Options

6 miles outside

76 miles outside to date

245 miles total to date

personal goal 250 miles

Welcome to Onederland Bandit!!!! I am so excited for you because I know how great it feels to leave the 200s behind forever!!!! Next stop ... 189! Congratulations on meeting your goal!!!! :flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • PinkyPan1
    Options

6 miles outside

76 miles outside to date

245 miles total to date

personal goal 250 miles

I am so proud of you and happy for you!!!! You have been walking strong and determined!!! High five!!!
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Toot Toot!!! I walked 6 miles this morning and did a personal best. My fastest mile 14:25, my average mile was 15:10 and my fastest mile was 4.6. I started adding a banana before my walks the past two days and what a difference it has made. Who knew?
    If I wasn't so sore I would have kept walking. Have a great day every one.

112/140
  • zichab
    Options
    Toot Toot!!! I walked 6 miles this morning and did a personal best. My fastest mile 14:25, my average mile was 15:10 and my fastest mile was 4.6. I started adding a banana before my walks the past two days and what a difference it has made. Who knew?
    If I wasn't so sore I would have kept walking. Have a great day every one.

112/140

WOW PinkyPan! Breaking that 15 minute mile barrier on real terrain is such an accomplishment!! "Walking like a runner" as Leslie says. Congratulations! :drinker: I can do it in Michigan where the terrain is flatter, but here in NY, where I am in the sumer, there are too many darn hills that slow me down!! Nice Job! :bigsmile:
  • bandit5125
    Options
    thank you so much ladies! I can't tell you how excited I am! I am where I want to be for the wedding and may be able to pull off a few more pounds by sept 14. I haven't been in onederland since I had my son 29 years ago, so this is pretty exciting for me. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be but it doesn't seem so far away anymore!!!

Leslies walking dvds have helped me so much! I enjoy the exercise now and even though I have to drag myself out of bed to do it some mornings I am doing it. Winter has always been hard on me because I hated driving in the snow to the gym, now I will be in my comfy home and not have to worry about it so it won't slow me down. I feel so good!

Congrats Pinky!!!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    miles: 127/150
    cal: -4000
  • cheetahrocker88
    Options
    From Aug 1st until today I have walked 40 miles with Leslie Sansone, I have 20 miles left to complete my goal, didn't feel like doing it today but I did and feel better about myself, thank you ladies Have a Great Day!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    4.77 miles walked today

121.89 miles walked to date
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 45

Miles walked so far - 43... :happy:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    From Aug 1st until today I have walked 40 miles with Leslie Sansone, I have 20 miles left to complete my goal, didn't feel like doing it today but I did and feel better about myself, thank you ladies Have a Great Day!

Cheetarocker -- you are doing great. It does feel good when you push through that I don't want to feeling, doesn't it? :D