Ho Ho Ho Challenge Kickoff

Options
12345679»

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!!!!!! Could you add me? I will weigh in tomorrow morning, Friday. I would like to weigh 125 by Dec 25. I have to lose at least 10lbs which I have gained since May when I reached my goal but let go... :cry: :sad: Thanks!!!
  • ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    And were off, Good luck everyone!!!!:drinker:
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge!!!!!! Could you add me? I will weigh in tomorrow morning, Friday. I would like to weigh 125 by Dec 25. I have to lose at least 10lbs which I have gained since May when I reached my goal but let go... :cry: :sad: Thanks!!!

Hi, if you post your challenge start weight, challenge goal weight and your BMI, I'll get it entered for you.
  • PeaceisLove
    Options
    2lbs down this week, yay!!
  • cjroberts117
    cjroberts117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    8/9 weigh in 257.4
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    mspoopoo, thank you! I weighed in this morning:

CW 137.4
    GW 125
    BMI 22.9

:flowerforyou:
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    mspoopoo - just to let you know, I am listed twice on the spreadsheet - lines 24 & 54. I wish that meant that I'd lose twice as much each weigh in. LOL :>) Thanks for starting this challenge.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options

PS: Hi kawookie/Kim. Are those grandbabies in your profile pic? Cute!!!

Hi Carolyn! Those are my new niece and 2 year old nephew. My husband and I don't have any kiddos yet, but we are hoping to have a few soon (Lord willing). My nephew kinda photobombed the pic. LOL
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options

PS: Hi kawookie/Kim. Are those grandbabies in your profile pic? Cute!!!

Hi Carolyn! Those are my new niece and 2 year old nephew. My husband and I don't have any kiddos yet, but we are hoping to have a few soon (Lord willing). My nephew kinda photobombed the pic. LOL

They are beautiful. Your own will be even cuter! Just as mine were (and remain) nearly perfect. I am sorry for presuming "grandchildren". I don't know why I was thinking you were closer to my age, but you are quite a few years younger! Lot's of baby years ahead of you yet! I am expecting my first grandchild in late winter/early spring, a bitter-sweet occurance. We are hoping all will go well! Of course it's premature to think of names, but my son has been, and the child has a middle name (whether a boy or girl), just no first name yet : )
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    mspoopoo - just to let you know, I am listed twice on the spreadsheet - lines 24 & 54. I wish that meant that I'd lose twice as much each weigh in. LOL :>) Thanks for starting this challenge.

Taken care of - deleted line 24.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late :) Add me please to the spreadsheet

Name (screen name is nickname is fine) randomtai
    Start weight 158.8
    Goal weight 150
    BMI 24.74
  • yassy124
    yassy124 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! Below are my stats:

Name: yassy124
    SW: 160
    GW:140
    BMI: 25.1
  • clrgsy40
    clrgsy40 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi please can you add me to the spreadsheet as I'm still missing.

Thanks

Chris
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Added up to here.

Please add your start weight, goal weight and BMI to the sheet
This discussion has been closed.