January 2015 Due Dates

Options

Replies

• sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and feeling good. How is everyone else doing? I have had hints of returning nausea some mornings as well as hints of returning fatigue, but so far I've managed to keep feeling pretty good and energetic, which is good because there is way too much to get done before this baby arrives!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Is anyone planning a baby shower? And if so, when? My daughter was premature & was born a few days before the baby shower was suppose to happen! I definitely don't want that happening again! Another concern is the holidays. I'm thinking of having the shower either the third or fourth week in November because in December it gets crazy. I'm due January 29th & the baby could come anytime in January so I don't want to have the shower after New Years.
  • xelor23
    xelor23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Is anyone planning a baby shower? And if so, when? My daughter was premature & was born a few days before the baby shower was suppose to happen! I definitely don't want that happening again! Another concern is the holidays. I'm thinking of having the shower either the third or fourth week in November because in December it gets crazy. I'm due January 29th & the baby could come anytime in January so I don't want to have the shower after New Years.

I'm planning mine for Dec 6th, and baby is due Jan 25th. I sure hope he stays in there til well after Dec. 6th!!
  • xelor23
    Options
    sara_m83 wrote: »
    Well, I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and feeling good. How is everyone else doing? I have had hints of returning nausea some mornings as well as hints of returning fatigue, but so far I've managed to keep feeling pretty good and energetic, which is good because there is way too much to get done before this baby arrives!

Dito to almost everything you said! I'm glad things are going well right now. Still have A TON to do before baby is here... Sigh.
  • xelor23
    Options
    How are all you ladies doing? Besides feeling like I am gaining too fast, I feel good!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling "FULL" all the time. My stomach literally feels like there's no room left.

Also, my ribs, round ligaments and back hurt. I'm also having a hard time breathing these days. Booooooo.
  • sara_m83
    Options
    Still feeling great, here! I had a mild case of food poisoning on the weekend which was very unpleasant, but other than that my biggest complaints are acid reflux and getting full really quickly/easily as well. January seems so far off....
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I feel like a cow. I stopped logging for a couple weeks and instantly gained weight. its a sign I need to get back to it but I seriously have no time. I'm so busy lately it SUCKS! we have the house on the market and in the process of purchasing a condo to rent out to our live in brother in law so I can get my space back. Once our house sells, we'll have to move and stuff, things suck right now. LOL on top of that i'm homeschooling preschool for my 4.5yr old and with all the viewings we are having on out house its hard getting her "school time in and getting my 2yr old to nap on time. my time is limited for sure. I'm so stressed out all the time and hubby doesn't understand me. I told him I will feel much better once his brother moves out (hes been living with us for the last 4 months) I have literly been doing EVERYTHING for everyone and I get absolutely ZERO help. I even do the yard work cause no one ever wants to help me out. Mind you I'm 30wks pregnant now. Bleh
  • xelor23
    Options
    cocolo89 wrote: »
    I feel like a cow. I stopped logging for a couple weeks and instantly gained weight. its a sign I need to get back to it but I seriously have no time. I'm so busy lately it SUCKS! we have the house on the market and in the process of purchasing a condo to rent out to our live in brother in law so I can get my space back. Once our house sells, we'll have to move and stuff, things suck right now. LOL on top of that i'm homeschooling preschool for my 4.5yr old and with all the viewings we are having on out house its hard getting her "school time in and getting my 2yr old to nap on time. my time is limited for sure. I'm so stressed out all the time and hubby doesn't understand me. I told him I will feel much better once his brother moves out (hes been living with us for the last 4 months) I have literly been doing EVERYTHING for everyone and I get absolutely ZERO help. I even do the yard work cause no one ever wants to help me out. Mind you I'm 30wks pregnant now. Bleh

Oh. My. Gosh! I would be so frustrated! 2 littles at home, a non-helpful husband, AND a BIL who is mooching off you guys. Wow. I don't know how you do it! But you are, so go you!
  • xelor23
    Options
    Still feeling great, here! I had a mild case of food poisoning on the weekend which was very unpleasant, but other than that my biggest complaints are acid reflux and getting full really quickly/easily as well. January seems so far off....

Of yuck! Food poisoning is the WORST. I can't imagine dealing with that on top of being preggers. Blah. Hope you feel all better!
  • xelor23
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I'm feeling "FULL" all the time. My stomach literally feels like there's no room left.

Also, my ribs, round ligaments and back hurt. I'm also having a hard time breathing these days. Booooooo.

Baby is growing up, huh? Only 12 more weeks for you! You got this, Mama.

Everyone keeps telling me that the 3rd trimester is awful, and my 3rd tri starts on Friday... I'm scared! I have noticed that my stomach feels full a lot easier, and after eating it is harder to breathe. AND if I lay down sometimes it is hard to breathe.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    xelor23 wrote: »

Oh. My. Gosh! I would be so frustrated! 2 littles at home, a non-helpful husband, AND a BIL who is mooching off you guys. Wow. I don't know how you do it! But you are, so go you!

totally sucks. But what can I do. I try not to be negative about it cause it makes me more resentful and bitter so I try to think positive. We just found out that the condo we are potentially getting for BIL to rent out to currently has renters in it and they wont be moving out until December. SO 1 more freaking month! Mind you I have 2 other kids, our house space right now is limited, both kids are sleeping in our room cause we don't have another spare bedroom. I'm due Jan 5, but if baby decides to come 1 month early, i'm screwed. LOL He was supposed to move out the middle of this month. Oh well. What can I do at this point? I've been crying to my husband about it that I have too much stress on my head right now and I just want to be relaxed before our 3rd kid gets here cause I know how hard its going to be the first few months. I have NO ONE here to help me out during the first weeks. My SIL who usually helps out moved to Texas, my mom lives in Missouri and shes been really under the weather with her health lately, and MIL lives in Europe. Lol I told my hubby hes taking a week off work for sure.
  • xelor23
    Options
    I
    totally sucks. But what can I do. I try not to be negative about it cause it makes me more resentful and bitter so I try to think positive. We just found out that the condo we are potentially getting for BIL to rent out to currently has renters in it and they wont be moving out until December. SO 1 more freaking month! Mind you I have 2 other kids, our house space right now is limited, both kids are sleeping in our room cause we don't have another spare bedroom. I'm due Jan 5, but if baby decides to come 1 month early, i'm screwed. LOL He was supposed to move out the middle of this month. Oh well. What can I do at this point? I've been crying to my husband about it that I have too much stress on my head right now and I just want to be relaxed before our 3rd kid gets here cause I know how hard its going to be the first few months. I have NO ONE here to help me out during the first weeks. My SIL who usually helps out moved to Texas, my mom lives in Missouri and shes been really under the weather with her health lately, and MIL lives in Europe. Lol I told my hubby hes taking a week off work for sure.

Good luck with it all! I hope it gets easier. My husband it taking a week off as well, but this is our first baby so we are both going to be learning while sleep deprived. My mom and my MIL live close by so we will have extra help, but I don't want to depend on them too much. Keep us updated on what's going on and how things are going for you!
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm due Jan 9 with my second, a boy this time, and my daughter is 3.5yo. I'm at 29w3d and I've basically gained all the weight I wanted to gain with this pregnancy. I'm hovering between 35-40lbs already and freakin' hating it. I'm trying to make healthy choices and stay as active as possible but I feel like I just can't keep this freight train under control. I mean, I'm tallish, 5'9'', but still, I'm having total failure feelings for being up so much already. I gained like, 60lbs with my first, so I'm still on track to gain less this time around, but it still sucks. I can't wait to have this darn baby and get back to running and regular workouts. It's so much harder to keep things in check when you have an excuse to eat more and do less!

I'd also basically stopped logging for a long time and I'm sure that's played a part. I've got my goals set to maintain this weight for the duration and I'm hoping that by getting back to faithful logging I can keep it to another 5lbs or so by L&D day. :s
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options

I'm planning mine for Dec 6th, and baby is due Jan 25th. I sure hope he stays in there til well after Dec. 6th!!

I'm actually thinking the first week of Dec too! November is just too crazy right now!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    How are all you ladies doing? Besides feeling like I am gaining too fast, I feel good!

We've been packing & moving so I'm super sore. And of course eating out so much, I've packed on far too many pounds! Things are finally settling down, so I can get back into a normal routine!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options

Omg that's awful! We just moved & it totally sucked. My hubby was out of state for work & I had to pack all by myself. Luckily he got back just in time to load up the big furniture. But I still had to unpack everything & clean our condo. My poor 3 year old has been miserable! My brother is moving in with us next month (he has no job, 2 felonies, no drivers license, no car, etc). We're moving him out to the shop in the back, no joke. I don't want him crowding me in the house & helping himself to my kitchen 24/7. Good luck!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Options
    KatieTee83 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm due Jan 9 with my second, a boy this time, and my daughter is 3.5yo. I'm at 29w3d and I've basically gained all the weight I wanted to gain with this pregnancy. I'm hovering between 35-40lbs already and freakin' hating it. I'm trying to make healthy choices and stay as active as possible but I feel like I just can't keep this freight train under control. I mean, I'm tallish, 5'9'', but still, I'm having total failure feelings for being up so much already. I gained like, 60lbs with my first, so I'm still on track to gain less this time around, but it still sucks. I can't wait to have this darn baby and get back to running and regular workouts. It's so much harder to keep things in check when you have an excuse to eat more and do less!

I'd also basically stopped logging for a long time and I'm sure that's played a part. I've got my goals set to maintain this weight for the duration and I'm hoping that by getting back to faithful logging I can keep it to another 5lbs or so by L&D day. :s

My daughter is 3 1/2 too & I'm having a boy as well! I've already gained 24lbs & will probably gain over 40lbs with this baby. I gained 34 with my first.
  • sara_m83
    Options
    Has anyone else had this? I was awakened from a somewhat stressful dream of doing a ton of sit-ups and pull-ups at 4am this morning with overwhelming nausea. I just had enough time to run to the bathroom before vomiting. I felt hot, but not feverish, and instantly better. I was able to get back to sleep pretty quickly and have felt fine since. I've heard some stories of hormone-induced nausea returning in the third trimester, but it just seemed so sudden and random. My only other thought was maybe the baby has been kicking directly into my stomach?
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had this? I was awakened from a somewhat stressful dream of doing a ton of sit-ups and pull-ups at 4am this morning with overwhelming nausea. I just had enough time to run to the bathroom before vomiting. I felt hot, but not feverish, and instantly better. I was able to get back to sleep pretty quickly and have felt fine since. I've heard some stories of hormone-induced nausea returning in the third trimester, but it just seemed so sudden and random. My only other thought was maybe the baby has been kicking directly into my stomach?

Yep, my nausea came back in about the last month with my first. Good times, right? Ugh.