The Log

Options
Here is the link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjqJfSJW2nyrhatl-VGc65KI7oiFFgEfZuyL0dCu12U/edit?usp=sharing

The above link is fully accessible and editable on your desktop. However, if you want to edit the spreadsheet on any mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android) you will need three Google Apps (Google Docs, Google Drive and Google Sheets) downloaded to your mobile device. Next you will need to login to Google Drive. At that stage you may have to let me know your email so that I can specifically add the email and the spreadsheet appears in your Google Drive. First try it with the link rather than the email).

On September 22, I will sort the spreadsheet alphabetically, and make all names and targets in same format. Another column with serial number will be added as both are needed for easier navigation. Anyone joining after that will be added to the bottom of the list.

I found that sharing your weight info makes you much more disciplined.

Please add your details and update as the time goes.

Replies

• lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I think having an extra column for the final goal is a great idea, and could encourage people to set a goal where they otherwise may not have!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I agree. Will add this.
  • enoliaa
    enoliaa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Where is the link to the spreadsheet? unless I don't know how to find it...
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Enolia, the spreadsheet is yet to be created. If you want to take the lead then you are most welcome. I may not be able to create it till Saturday, 9/20/14.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for getting this all going! I've put in my numbers and am looking forward to the first weigh in on the 23rd. Can't wait to see everyone's goals.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    lalepepper, you rocks. Keep leading.
  • Sairzie
    Sairzie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've added my numbers in. Thanks guys for setting this up...it's just the kick up the backside I've been needing!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    mine are on too
  • Suggaplum99
    Options
    just added myself to the list...:) ty for this!
  • Kathyonf
    Kathyonf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just added my information! Looking forward to this challenge! :smile:
  • hopperem
    hopperem Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Have put my numbers in - looking forward to this.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just enjoyed the group, awesome idea. Thanks
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    matthewsfive, the group is awesome because we have awesome members who want to start 2015 as healthy me.

Keep encouraging
  • joe_hikeny
    joe_hikeny Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started my Journey on the 19th of August. Today is Sep 19 and i'm down 8 lbs. This challenge is perfect since my Bday is 30 Dec and i want to be at my goal weight by then. I'll log in as close as i can to the 10% dates. I only weigh myself on Friday mornings. So my starting weight is today's weight. I'm excited to be part of this. I love the spreadsheet idea.

Stay Motivated.

Joe
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Have added myself, I have loads to lose but made a great start already. Lost 40lb in last 9 weeks i think it is now. I like anything to help keep me extra motivated.
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet. I also weigh in on Fridays so I started today.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Just couple of small clarifications.

In the spreadsheet the '100-Days-to-2015 Goal' column is meant to be your desired goal weight by 12/31/14. It may be lower than your start weight on 9/23/14 or equal if you are in the maintenance phase.

The second column, Ultimate Goal, is meant for folks like me who think that their journey need to be continued beyond 100 days to reach much healthier goal. You may have Ultimate Goal and 100-Days-to-2015 Goal as same if you are done within 100 days and want to maintain beyond 100 days.
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've just joined the group and look forward to being challenged (and held accountable!) over the last 100 days of 2014. Like so many, I know exactly what I need to do to shed this weight, I just need to DO IT. I'm a pretty competitive person so a challenge is exactly what I need to keep me focused. I've added my info to our tracking spreadsheet as well.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Excellent Challengers. Please spread the word about this group to your friends, if possible. Thanks.