The Log

Options

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ive added numbers!! thanks

I believe this will be a great avenue to get over the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas holidays...always need an extra push through that time of the year.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    added my name and goals to the spreadsheet.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    How do I add my self on the log sheet
  • harmonysdream
    harmonysdream Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I added my information to the spreadsheet, and I'm ready to get started =D

Farah_akbar you just go to the link in the first post and you add your information at the bottom
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    In. Thanks for setting this up. Challenges really help me and spreadsheets make it so handy to track progress.
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks sodakat. Together we get to our individual goals.
  • bntEGYN2
    Options
    I'm in :D

I love challenges and this is really a nice one. It will keep me motivated and doing my best.

I hope to lose about 30 pounds at the end of 2014. It will be a great achievement for me.
  • Finmanlog
    Options
    Love this idea! I really need a way to stay motivated and I think having a group of people going through the same journey is exactly what I need! Can't wait to start :)
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I added myself and will also use my current weight as start weight since I am only weighing in Wednesdays. I am aiming to lose a pound per week. Since I didn't gain my weight in a fortnight, I want to give my body sufficient time to get the excess off again. I must say though that I just started the 5:2 fasting program (finished day 2 of my first week today) to increase my weekly deficit a little bit. We'll see how this works out for me :D
    Good luck to everyone!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Great folks. You all are awesome.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Added myself, Thanks for starting this
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    I've added, and think this is an awesome idea! I have a loooooooong way to go with my weight loss, but I like the accountability of this challenge and hopefully I will get out of the 300's by the end of the year :)
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    Added myself :smile:
  • catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Just couple of small clarifications.

In the spreadsheet the '100-Days-to-2015 Goal' column is meant to be your desired goal weight by 12/31/14. It may be lower than your start weight on 9/23/14 or equal if you are in the maintenance phase.

The second column, Ultimate Goal, is meant for folks like me who think that their journey need to be continued beyond 100 days to reach much healthier goal. You may have Ultimate Goal and 100-Days-to-2015 Goal as same if you are done within 100 days and want to maintain beyond 100 days.

Thanks for clearing that up....makes more sense now.
  • Just4Family76
    Options
    I am a few days late adding myself but I actually just found this site. Thank you so much for sharing your goals and concerns. I am looking for to losing at least 75 pounds. I have recently had two back surgeries so exercise is not much of an option for me just hoping to be able to do this with diet and as much exercise as I can tolerate.
  • peaches026
    Options
    Hey there, anyone have success adding their info from their iphone? Can't seem to figure out how to. I hardly get a second to get my on actual computer anymore! I do everything on my cell :)
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Just posted a detailed reply in Group Description and in the first post of this topic. Let me know if that works for you.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Dear Team, the spreadsheet has been revised with Admin notes and a new column Challenger Comments. Feel free to add any very brief comment that you may have. If you have not yet added your name and/or goals then please do it at your earliest.

Thanks
  • peaches026
    Options
    Thanks admin for all your hard work!
  • DsSquishy
    DsSquishy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting this together! I've added my information to the log and am looking forward to having an additional motive to keep at this and get to where I need to be! :)