The Log

Options

Replies

• mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me to the group !! I've added my information to the log and will update them on 9/23/2014.
    But I've a question, Can I use Kg instead of Pound?
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are welcome to use your weight in Kg instead of lbs.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,256 Member
    Options
    I have added myself, and I am looking forward to these 100 days!
    Thank you for doing all the organizing work! :drinker:

mora982 - I am used to kg too, but I found it gave me a better comparison to others, and motivation as well, if I convert it to lbs. I use the converter here: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kg/to/pounds
  • mora982
    mora982 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks Maalea for sharing this helpful website :)
    I Think my scale has the option for changing the unit to lbs so I might try to use it or I can use the website . Or even simply multiplying the number by 2.2 might work as well.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    I'll have to add my stuff this afternoon when I get home from work. My work computer has the spreadsheet blocked so....I'm definitely in that's for sure!!!
  • tanyak1971
    tanyak1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can you please let me know if my name and numbers took, thanks,
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    tanyak1971, both your name and numbers look good in the spreadsheet. Please note that today after 6 pm Pacific Time, I will sort the spreadsheet alphabetically based on name and add a new column serial number next to names for easier identification. Thanks for joining.
  • musicfan4life30
    musicfan4life30 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    added my name and goals to the spreadsheet.

I also weigh in on fridays! :)
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! Hopefully I can break my plateau :)
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Added info to the spreadsheet...can you please confirm that I entered info correctly?
    I am grateful for your time in starting this up...fading in my motivation the last 2 days. Great boost!
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Joined today and am having technical difficulties adding my information to the spreadsheet. Please advise.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Joined today and have added my details. Am so excited to have a community group that will motivate me in my journey!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message with my info because I see you already organized the spreadsheet and I don't want to mess it up! Thanks for creating this group, I am really excited to see what we can all achieve.
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I can't open the spreadsheet........ my email address is tatanisha60@gmail.com..pls add me to the list!!
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tried opening the spreadsheet and it is telling me that it does not match any documents.I copied and pasted and its still not working :(
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Tried opening the spreadsheet and it is telling me that it does not match any documents.I copied and pasted and its still not working :(

Try this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JjqJfSJW2nyrhatl-VGc65KI7oiFFgEfZuyL0dCu12U/edit#gid=0
  • RoseyDgirl
    RoseyDgirl Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to edit this from work. But, I have a not saying not on an updated version of chrome, (and I can't update because I am on a work computer and downloads aren't allowed).

What should I do to get my info on the log?
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    If you are not able to access/edit the spreadsheet link then message me the email address and I will add it to the share list. I will suggest not to put your email address in forums.
  • TaraDanielle40
    TaraDanielle40 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    just joined- love the group spreadsheet! thanks
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks for setting up the spreadsheet. I entered my name when you first set it up, but didn't see myself (maybe because I didn't put my stats in at that time?) so I re-added it at the bottom.