Introduction (Name, State, Goals, how achieve it)

Options

Replies

• Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Name: Vanessa
    State: MN
    Goals: 18lbs in 100 days
    How: Average 1700- 2000 cals per day, Stronglifts 5x5, C25k
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Name: Donna
    State: VA
    Goals: At least 10 lbs in 100 days
    Exercise: 5 days per week
    How: Increasing protein and lowering carbs
  • djess050
    djess050 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Name: Jess

State: Nebraska

100 Day Goal: Lose 13 pounds

How: I'll be working out between 5-6 days a week. I'm on a 10k training plan so that should help burn some fat but I will also be lifting weights and doing pilates on 3 of those days. (I might even train for another 1/2 marathon...not sure yet) And I will start to eat in more moderation and a lot cleaner! Oh and i'm trying to consistently drink more water.
  • dlphnldy89
    Options
    Rachel and I'm from Yorktown, VA. My goals are pretty simple. Eat healthy and clean so I don't end up back in the hospital with another mini stroke! Since 1 July I've had to make drastic changes to my lifestyle because of the strokes. I was exercising regularly and although I was eating as best I could it wasn't enough. I've completely cut out salts and sugars based on two diagnoses, I walk at least 4 miles every day and I live on smoothies and small solid meals. I have friends who keep me on track but what I need is motivation and inspiration to keep this us and not fall off the wagon. I know there will be times I will, just need help getting back up! Looking forward to doing this challenge with all of you!:

Rachel
    flowerforyou:
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I currently live in Illinois. My goal is to be in the 150's by the end of the year. I put on the goal sheet to be AT 150, but I know 23 pounds is a lofty goal, so IN the 150's' would be a positive accomplishment. I have already lost 57 pounds, so I expect a plateau soon. I would prefer to not hit one, but in the past with weight loss, I plateaued in the 160's, so I am trying to prepare for it.

My other goals are to increase my protein intake and up my water intake (by a lot).

I plan to reach my weight goal by doing above-mentioned interventions, walking (would love to run, but not in the cards right now), and eating within my calorie range.
  • ssswish65
    ssswish65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Angela
    Virginia
    lose 15-20 pounds
    maintain an 5600-70000 weekly calorie deficit using MFP and Fitbit Flex to track calories in and out.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Name: Melanie
    State: New Zealand
    Goals: 38lbs in 100 days (seems excessive when I convert from kg to pounds...but will see how I go)
    How: Low carbing it as much as possible, upping my water intake, working out 6 days a week, watching my portion sizes and tracking my food.
  • Terri6627
    Terri6627 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm Tara, I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario. My goal is to get to 120lbs (about a 10-11 lb loss) by the end of the year. At which point I'll decide whether or not to shoot for 118 lbs. I will achieve my goal by eating well, only eating back half of the calories I burn from exercise, and alternating cardio and strength days every day.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My name is Kenda and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. My goal is to lose 10-12 lbs by year end. I want to enter my 50's in the best shape of my life. I want to gain muscle strength and definition and to run a 10k next summer. I currently go to boot camp x2 week, spin class x 2 week, walking, biking as time and weather permits
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Sherri from Wisconsin

Looking to lose about 25-30lbs by 2015. That would put me into the under 220 which I havent seen since my adult daughter was in kindergarten!
    My main exercise is walking right now but I want to restart C25K and run a 5k for New Years Day!

Looking forward to see what this group does over the next 14 weeks!!
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Zoe from the UK... I have lost 14lbs so far this year, and want to work extra hard to loose the same again in 100 days....... I will continue to do at least 10000 steps daily and am going to start doing more exercise classes, eat within my allowance and focus on eating healthily.
  • Sairzie
    Sairzie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am Sarah and I'm from the sunny south coast of the UK (though rather chilly today!). I'm aiming to lose 17lbs by the end of the year hopefully as that will be a third of the way to my target weight.

I'm planning on following the plate of good health (1/4 carb, 1/4 protein, 1/2 fruit and veg) for as many of my meals as possible. I want to increase my exercise levels, taking up jogging and the 30 day shred dvd again as well as countryside walks and cycle rides. I know there is a lot of hype about green tea and its effectiveness but if nothing else it helps fill me up when I'm peckish so I'll be switching all but one cup of coffee a day to green tea.

My goal is on New Years Day to go out with my husband and have a real treat day (non food treats!) to celebrate if I achieve my goal of 17lbs lost.
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Name : Kelsey
    State: Tennessee (USA)
    Goal: Lose 11 lbs to hit my goal weight, more defined abs
    How: mixing cardio and strength training
    SW: 186
    GW: 130
    CW: 141
  • NewAndImprovedNisha
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Danisha and I am 20 yrs old. I am from Florida and I weight 213 lbs. I have soo many weight lose goals but the main is losing weight to feel good about myself when I put on clothes. I plan on achieving this goal by dancing my way to fitness! As well as weight training in the gym and eating right which I have to work on.
  • cgiger77
    cgiger77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Christina
    Illinois
    Lose 20 by Year End
    Tracking, Walking and my major struggles are stress (and not eating when I am) and sleep improvement
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Name: Shellan
    From Alberta Canada
    Goals: lose 20 lbs
    How: tracking my food, eating 80% raw and exercising hours a week as well as doing a cleanse
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Persistent soul
    UK
    Long term goal is to get and stay within healthy weight range so that is 160lb or under for me
    100 day goal is to reach 260 lb which would be to lose 20lb in 100 days which i think is realisticaly achievable for me.
    I am using high fat low carb approach to lose weight and eating far less highly processed foods than i used to. This will be a permanent lifestyle for me as medically this way of eating is most suitable for better managing my health conditions.
  • radiocricket
    radiocricket Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My name is Janice and I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I hope to be at 150 or less pounds by the end of this year. I'm not only watching the number of calories I'm eating, but am paying more attention to the types of foods. I've also carried those changes over to the rest of my family, so we're all getting healthier together. I'm also walking, so much walking! I'd love to lose all this weight without breaking a sweat and I've avoided that pretty much so far!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Name: Tatanisha "Tat"
    State: Georgia
    Goals: At 100 days, I want my weight to be down from current (192) to 160.
    Recipe for Success: Stay within my calorie limit each day, and incorporate exercise into my weekly habits.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My name is Nessa. I live in Effingham, IL. My goal is to be under 200 #'s by the end of the year...this is approx 15 lbs to lose. I am planning to achieve this by eating healthier and doing my daily Focus T25 videos.