Introduction (Name, State, Goals, how achieve it)

Options

Replies

• MtnLady89
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Hannah and I live in CO. My goal is to reach a healthy relationship with food as sustainence and the way to fuel my body instead of an emotional escape. To do so I am focusing on eating real unprocessed foods as much as possible and decreasing my refined sugar consumption which really seems to make the whole situation worse. I am also pledging to stick to my running and strength training schedule.
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    HI Jena here in Southern California, where the weather is just starting to be kinder to us that like being outdoors!
    I would like to be down(WILL be down):glasses: 15 pounds by end of year.
    I aquired a treadmill just last week to get me through the winter Ready Set GO!:drinker:
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Holly...from Northern California. I want to lose 30lbs in 100 days. That's 2+lbs a week...How do I plan to achieve this? Tracking my food, and exercising. I'm starting a Turbulence Training workout...I will be walking and riding my bicycle...And doing T25 workouts! I'm excited y'all!! Good luck!
  • kmcorc
    kmcorc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kayla, and I live in Billings, MT. My goal is to lose 20-30 lbs by 2015. I just started the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse yesterday, and I'm doing C25K. Once I finish that I will start 5K to 10K. My goal (another goal) is to run a half-marathon in 1-2 years. Lots of clean eating (little sugar, as little processed food as possible), watching portion sizes, and staying active in my future!
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michele. I live near Dallas, Texas but originally from California. My goal is to lose 13 pounds by 2015. I plan to achieve it by continuing to track my calorie intake and doing 3 days of jogging and 3 days of strength training/light cardio (walking).

Glad to be a part of this group and good luck to everyone!!!
  • OCPatrick
    Options
    Hi I am Patrick from California and I my goal is to lose a total of twenty pounds by the end of the year. I plan on doing this by moving more and eating less (tracking my calorie intake, cutting on salts, drinking more water and walking on my non gym days).

All i want for Christmas is new clothes that are one size smaller!

60326644.png
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alex from France. Looking to lose 32lb by 2015 (already 8lbs down since I actually started 3 weeks ago).
    Boosting my activity to 3000 - 3500 cal (walking daily, running 1x a week, swimming 3x a week)
    Tracking my intake to 2000-2500 cal. (wine and cheese on week-ends only...)
    My true goal is to be a healthy dad for my two beautiful kids :)
  • cottoncandyclover
    Options
    Hello, I am Johna from Ohio. I would like to lose 16lbs by the end of the year. My plan of action is to stay within my calorie limits, drink more water and walk more.
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Skye! I am from Virginia. So glad to be here!! My goal is to continue 100% Paleo and continue to steadily lose weight. I still have about 30 left to go. I also plan to rebound (mini-trampoline) at least six days a week along with logging in at least 8,000 steps a day on my Jawbone UP. I also need to concentrate on my water consumption--sometimes, I just plain forget. :)

Have a great day!! ~Skye :flowerforyou:
  • Phabmama
    Phabmama Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Farah. I'll in Portland Oregon. I hoping to lose about 10 to 15 lb before the end of the year. I also need to work on walking at least 5 days a week. Looking forward to going on this journey with all of you. Good luck!
  • keelybird57
    keelybird57 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Judy and I reside in Illinois, near Chicago.
    Goal: 20 pounds in 100 days
    Plan: Stay under my caloric goal and exercise 5x weekly, for 30 minutes
  • Singularity84
    Singularity84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm 29 and I live in Iowa.

Goal: To lose 27 pounds by the end of the year to bring it to an even 50 lost.

Plan: Keep tracking my calories daily, cook healthy freezer recipes monthly, increase my exercise to at least 3-4 days per week.
  • UghLorUgh
    UghLorUgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Name: Alora
    State: TX
    Goals: 39lbs in 100 days
    How: Motivation from friends, MFP, and my YMCA prevention group. I'll be tracking daily and plan on working out a minimum of 3 times per week.
  • OlyCapitalChick
    OlyCapitalChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Name: Jen

Goals:
    I would like to see my weigh in number start with the number 1 (199). I am going through a divorce after a 20 year marriage and don't feel very good about myself right now. I know if I can get back to a more normal weight range I will feel so much better about myself.

How to achieve it:
    Well.. I am using MFP and am looking to finding a program I can do a few times a week like zumba. I hope to get my stationary bike from storage and use that in the mornings
    Thanks for listening :)
  • mrsleonard12
    mrsleonard12 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is alexis. I am looking to lose about 30lbs or until i feel good. I plan on using running, biking, weight training and workout videos to achieve my goals. I will be starting Supreme 90 workout soon, so if anyone is interested in doing it with me let me know!. I hope everyone has a great end of the year and reached their goals!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Emilie, I'm from Ontario Canada. My goal for this challenge is to lose between 25 and 30 pounds.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hi all:

I'm JJ and am from Iowa (hence the screen name-hawkeyegal). My goal for the 100 days is to lose 10 pounds. I need to work on eating better--been getting in the habit of eating too many convenience foods.
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm Helen and live in north west England. Before starting this journey at the beginning of the year I was very unheathly.

My aspiration is to maintain a healthy lifestyle. My end goal is to be a size 10 which I think might be 125lb approx.

I am going to achieve this by increasing my fitness level with walking, strength training and yoga. All done at home without a gym. Drink 2liters of water a day. Eat nutritious food, home cook meals 5times a week. Improve quality of sleep and relaxation.
  • dbrownie68
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Dee from Oklahoma. My goal for this challenge is to lose 20 pounds. I've lost 10 pounds so far, and I'm feeling so much better. My plan is to do strength training 3 times weekly, cardio 3 times weekly, and yoga at least 3 times weekly. I'm already eating much healthier, but I want to continue to refine my meal planning, and consistently bulk cook on the weekends so I can pre-pack meals for lunch and dinner when I don't have time to cook during the week.

My ultimate goal is to possibly become a Bikini competitor... or at least look like one. :happy: And, I would like to be able to wear the cute clothes in my closet that I can't currently get into anymore.

Looking forward to this challenge... we can do it!
  • kcmoooo
    Options
    Kate I live in Australia but I'm moving to the UK soon.

Goal get my pre injury body back so lose the extra 10kg simply by eating healthy and getting my butt of the couch.