WoW

Options

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I plan on Sargeras, my main is an 85 moonkin/bear druid. I do raid though our guild progression has been slow because we lost some key players and gained some not so great players..but our guild has always been very close knit(we're all friends) and we have fun raiding so that's all that matters to us.

I also have an 85 resto/enh shammy, 85 destro lock, 85 unholy dk and quite a few lowbies..

I am quite bored with the game though and I find myself playing less and less.
  • xjeanie
    Options
    *cry* heroic ragnaros tonight...for the third week in a row. anyone else hitting their head against the keyboard against him? BY FIRE BE PURGED..ahhhh!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    *cry* heroic ragnaros tonight...for the third week in a row. anyone else hitting their head against the keyboard against him? BY FIRE BE PURGED..ahhhh!

Nope. like I said above - we discussed it and we decided all this would do is piss us off and make us want to quit the game. There's nothing fun about wiping for weeks and its not like we're in competition to be server first or anything (Actually...our server is pretty bad so maybe we COULD have been server first if we'd wanted to try but ....).
  • xjeanie
    Options
    hahaha, you are WISE. the ONLY reason i do it is because the friends i play with are HI-LARIOUS! i wonder if we'll ever get it...but that might put a slight damper on the endless supply of jokes about how bad we are. we DO play on Faildraxis (hydraxis)!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    ANYONE FROM SENTINELS?!!!!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    husband finally got me playing. last night was my first time playing so far I like it.
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    My 85s are a DK, Rogue, Druid and Priest. I'll raid once in a while, I find boss fights and waves of trash pretty tedious.
  • wellbert
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP

What do you consider good PVP?
  • tuneses
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP

Best PvP ever is Dark Age of Camelot, 3 way realm vs realm system was the best.
  • wellbert
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP

I agree that the 3 realm system with keep defense was the most enjoyable PVP experience ever, or even Mordred. Loved Mordred.

The actual PVP itself was kind of bad though. Auto-aiming, auto-turning, slow combat, clicking down a list of abilities, and it was pretty much 'whoever got the mez off first.'
  • tuneses
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP

I agree that the 3 realm system with keep defense was the most enjoyable PVP experience ever, or even Mordred. Loved Mordred.

The actual PVP itself was kind of bad though. Auto-aiming, auto-turning, slow combat, clicking down a list of abilities, and it was pretty much 'whoever got the mez off first.'

Yeah I wish some of these better systemed games would get the realm vs real frontier system. I'm waiting for that day.
  • wellbert
    Options
    Hated WoW. Terrible PvP

Yeah I wish some of these better systemed games would get the realm vs real frontier system. I'm waiting for that day.

All the kids are into Arenas these days :/
  • schexter
    Options
    I played wow from BC to the day they announced the panda invasion coming up. I dropped a few pounds when I quit too, imagine that.
  • gapm
    gapm Posts: 48
    Options
    I've been playing on Emerald Dream since Feb. 2006. I have four 85's.

Tauren resto druid (main)
    Troll priest - holy/disc (pvp focus currently; was my main in vanilla and my first 60)
    Dwarf disc priest (pvp focus)
    Nelf feral druid (pve focus)

I also have a variety of lowbie alts below level 30. I never have had time for too much raiding because of my job and family, but I have gone through periods of time when I raided for 4 hours twice or three times per week.

When I first started playing WoW, there was a lot of chocolate around the house because of Valentine's Day. I put on 15 lb in a month. It wasn't just the candy that caused me to put on all that weight. I also blame WoW and the lack of exercise. If only I ran irl as much as my toon does.

I'm not excited about the pokemon expansion. I'll be playing swtor for at least a couple months. If it bombs, maybe I'll go back to playing WoW more.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Lolpandaz. I don't know why that bothers everyone so much. The werewolves were stupid too.
  • schexter
    Options
    Because the monk and the panda are just a genre sellout same as the werewolf yes.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Haven't been on in a while and i do have a few chars. My main is:

Level 85 Dwarf Priest on Bronzebeard (EU), raid very rarely because this char isn't geared too well and I have no time. My old main on different server was much more geared to raiding.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    If only I ran irl as much as my toon does.

lol very true
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've been playing WoW since the last closed beta for Vanilla. So that's been how many years? I'm not sure I want to know. I've got a couple 85s spread across a couple servers: rogue, druid, shaman. I'm all about druids. I played that character the longest. Tank/melee dps/caster dps/heals, all of it. I loved it because it was so versatile. But I've taken a break. I know it'll suck me back in come Mists of Pandaria. I'm gonna have to get that. -facepalm- And so the cycle will begin again.