Hi all!

_Amy_Budd
_Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
I have been following the Primal Blueprint for about 5 months, and it has absolutely changed my relationship to food. Love being able to share the experience with others who are living or curious about this lifestyle. :)

Amy

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Woot! Our very own group! Love it!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    very nice. A group of like minded individuals
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    i'd love to learn more about this sort of food lifestyle. sounds right up my alley!
  • nanodot
    nanodot Posts: 154 Member
    Yay group!
  • whatshesaid
    whatshesaid Posts: 53 Member
    Hello everyone! Been trying this for a few months now, still have trouble when the fiance brings snacks in the house- night time snacks are my weakness. I definitely feel much better inside since cutting out the majority of grains and stuff though! I am more on the Primal side than full-on Paleo, i like the 80-20 rule :)
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    It looks like anyone can join. What's the difference here? Are we going to have a closed paleo 30 group too? I'm not interested in hanging with the newbies at all anymore. Please fill me on on where to go.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Excellent... so glad this group was started. I have been Primal for about 4 months now and I love it!!!

this is an excellent lifestyle and way of eating... I hope to both share and learn a lot form you great people.. Grok on!!
  • Hello everyone!

I just learned about this group thing this morning! VERY COOL.

Can finally talk low carb and primal without the bread nazi's? YEAH!

I have been doing what I call "Ancestral" eating for a while now. Paleo inspired. When I found PB it seemed a good fit.

Please friend me if you do primal!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Our own group .. nice :happy: .. are the threads still going ?
  • lys617
    lys617 Posts: 51 Member
    Just learned about this group, very nice!
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Hey all. Loving this new group idea!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    I do like this. I wonder how it works?
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Here's what I've figured out so far. This is a public group so anyone can join. Topics posted will show up in the regular forums and on people's news feeds but if someone isn't a member of the group they can't comment on the thread (but they can read them). The person who started the group is the administrator and moderator but they can choose to add mods and other admins to help out. Private threads won't show up in the general forums or on news feeds unless you are also a member of that private group.

We can start any threads here within the group so if you wanted to further refine your group, you could start a thread for "strict paleo support" so primal, 80/20, or newbies probably wouldn't/ shouldn't comment in that thread.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    What up, holmes!

I started Primal Blueprint Jan 2011, and was able to reverse my T2 diabetes, and set several racing PRs this year.
    I also packed on 20 lbs due to a couple of new (bad) food habits (binging & baking), but I'm working to get them back off.
    I don't think I'd give up Primal for anything. I'm too much of a carnivore.
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Hi Everyone! Woot!
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    never mind. groups here is a joke. Sticking to my meetup.com private group. bye.
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    The group will be what we make it. DrBorkBork has agreed to be a moderator of this group as well, which is great for us, because I know that she is a great Primal/Paleo resource.

:)
    Amy
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    I just logged in... pardon me while I try to figure all this out.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Why do people get so bent out of shape? :huh:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Why do people get so bent out of shape? :huh:
    :huh: don't know.but anyway...:happy: