Everyone's numbers/routine

Options
ilovedeadlifts
ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
Figured it would be nice to see what everyone is doing. What they're taking. What they're goals are. And how much weight they're moving.

Supps: My staples are creatine mono, fish oil, and a good multi. I'm also taking a fiber supp. BSN Hyper FX preworkout. and whey protein as I see fit.

Routine: 5 3 1. Using Bench, squat, deads, and push presses (instead of military pressing)
Monday: Bench, inclines, back assistance
Tuesday: Squats, lunges, tire sled drags
Wed: Abs
Thursday: Overhead Pressing, dynamic squat/dynamic bench (usually with bands).
Friday: off.
Saturday: Deads. Heavy sled drags. Heavy back work.
Sunday: Off

Goals: Trying to pack on another 10 pounds. Hoping it's not too much fat. Basically working on getting strong at the moment.

Totals:
Bench:210
Squat: 300
Dead: 320

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I do not have a set routine right now unfortunately. I have to work around Physical Training every week since I never know what muscle group they will have us working.

For supps I have fish oil, and just started an EC stack. I thought about creatine mono (have some sitting in the cabinet too) Just unsure if it will do me much good at the moment.

Goals are just to lean out as much as I can until December, and then I plan on starting a bulk. I might reevaluate that depending on my body fat %

Numbers:
    Dead: 225
    Squat: 175
    Bench: 95

would like to increase my bench as well. At least hit 100 -.-
  • ilovedeadlifts
    Options
    ^^ Strong numbers. I have friends who can't squat 175 properly.
    And your deadlift is just astounding.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Thank you! I Focused on squats and deads since freshman year. Avoided my arms because I didn't want to look bulky (shhhh....) paying for that now!

The record for my weight in HS for deads was crazy high. Squats was 210 for 130lb female. Always wanted to beat one of them! A little late now xD
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137650263

^ My cutting log.

I train like a bro, but not by preference. I have issues with both shoulder joints and it prevents me from barbell pressing and it limits the chest exercises I can perform without pain. Chest/Shoulders are pretty weak as well, but I'm pounding them hard.
    Arms are the only thing I'm moderately strong at (ironically I don't train them much now), back is within acceptable range for strength.

The gym I lift at has a smith but no free barbell, so in September I added in DL's (in my garage) and quickly injured my back. Highest I got was 305 after about 1 month. Recently started adding DL back in but I'm going light until I get my form critiqued, which will happen soon. I can DL in my garage as I have a barbell and about 500lbs in plates.

Not currently squatting as I don't want to smith-squat.

It's unfortunate as I'd love to focus on the big 3, but I've also made substantial gains in the past year despite not using these tools. (I was 200lb and probably about 20% bodyfat last year. Current .avi is 179-180lb and probably about 12%).

I'm doing the best I can with the available equipment and factoring in injuries, and I'm also pleased with my progress. I've set lots of PR's on this cut and literally every lift is going up.
  • Sidesteal
    Options

^ That's impressive!
  • lockef
    lockef Posts: 466
    Options
    Lost a lot of muscle through the years training in Muay Thai, then gained a bunch of weight when I moved a couple years ago.

Trying to get back into building some muscle, but keep my conditioning up for when I start training again. Feels like I'm starting all over. :grumble:

Dead: 295 x 2
    Squat: 225 x 5 (weak hamstrings)
    Bench: Tore my rotator cuff in the past, so now I use dumbells. 95 x 5

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 173.1
    BF%: 9.66 (7pt caliper)

Going to be doing a slow bulk the next 8-10 weeks.

Very impressive DL Sunshine!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    Options
    95 pound dumbbells is a pretty impressive bench with dbs. especially by 5. you must have some strong stabilizers.
  • Sidesteal
    Options

Bench: Tore my rotator cuff in the past, so now I use dumbells. 95 x 5

Solid DB press!

I'm at 90x4 for incline and it's not a pretty 4 reps. 85x8 prior to upping it. Will be attempting flat again to see how my shoulders feel.
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 173.1
    BF%: 9.66 (7pt caliper)

^ LEAN! Very nice.
  • lockef
    Options
    I've trained a lot with kettlebells too, so my core is pretty strong. Turkish get ups work great for stabilizers.

Just sucks that I still can't see all of my abs at <10%bf. Weak aesthetic genetics.
  • Sidesteal
    Options

Just sucks that I still can't see all of my abs at <10%bf. Weak aesthetic genetics.

I haven't been tested so I can't say for certain what my bf% is, but I think I'd need to get down to single digits to really get a solid 6 pack going. My navel measurement a year ago was 39", so even though men always say "I carry it all in one spot" for me it really was true. And horrible looking. I feel your pain brosef.
  • lockef
    Options
    I haven't been tested so I can't say for certain what my bf% is, but I think I'd need to get down to single digits to really get a solid 6 pack going.

I'm not good at estimates, but I'd guess you're pretty close to single digits, if not already there.

You still cutting?
  • Sidesteal
    Options

I'm not good at estimates, but I'd guess you're pretty close to single digits, if not already there.

You still cutting?

I'm reverse dieting up to maintenance, just started. If I calculate and eat accurately I should drop another 1.5lbs or so before end of cut. Plan is to be at maintenance by end of Nov and start a long and slow bulk beginning December.

I think I'm in the neighborhood of 12% right now but again it's difficult because I have this ridiculous layer of fat on my lower abdomen, yet I also have veins coming out near my adonis belt. /boggle.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My routine:

Monday: Squat, bench,curls,rows (3-4 sets 6-8 reps one set is a warm up of 10-12 reps)

Wed: Deads, inclined bench, shoulder press, skullcrushers

Friday: squats, bench, curls

I really have not tested maxes since High School but estimates:

Bench: 205
    Squat: 275 (just started being able to do squats again and not pushing it)
    Deads: 275 Not real sure here

My progress on the bench is slowing given I'm on a deficit and losing weight. Back issues so I can't really push on the deads or squat but I'm getting more comfortable each time out.

My goals are to reach 225 on bench, 300+ both on squat and bench. I would also like to drop about another 30 pounds or so.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    Options
    ^^Not bad numbers. Pretty close to mine. 275 is a damn good squat for just getting back into it.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    ^^Not bad numbers. Pretty close to mine. 275 is a damn good squat for just getting back into it.

I'm built like a stump so doing a full sqaut is pretty short range of motion. Not to mention I have short arms and a barrel chest so I probably only need to move the bar about 8" to full extension on the bench. :laugh:
  • lockef
    Options
    I'm built like a stump so doing a full sqaut is pretty short range of motion. Not to mention I have short arms and a barrel chest so I probably only need to move the bar about 8" to full extension on the bench. :laugh:

I'm the opposite, I'm more of a puller than a pusher. Longer arms and torso which is probably why I get hurt doing bench presses with the barbell.

Very nice squat MC.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Bench 220
    Squat 220, I know.. I neglected squats in the 6 months I suffered without a squat rack. The shame.... but the strength is coming back fast.
    Dead lift 315

I would post my routine, but I don't remember it.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I do not have a set routine right now unfortunately. I have to work around Physical Training every week since I never know what muscle group they will have us working.

For supps I have fish oil, and just started an EC stack. I thought about creatine mono (have some sitting in the cabinet too) Just unsure if it will do me much good at the moment.

Goals are just to lean out as much as I can until December, and then I plan on starting a bulk. I might reevaluate that depending on my body fat %

Numbers:
    Squat: 175
    Bench: 95

would like to increase my bench as well. At least hit 100 -.-

These are impressive numbers! I love seeing a female your age into lifting. Keep it up, you'll hit that 100 on bench soon
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Supplements: protein only

Deadlift: 275 x 8 reps, 3 sets
    Squats: 315 x 5 reps, 3 sets
    Bench: 295 x 1 rep

I'm 6'2.5", roughly 15% bf and 210lbs. Thinking about adding another 10lbs and
    Cutting down to 10-12% bf
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Damn, I need to start upping my game!

I actually hadn't been in a weight room for a long time so I wanted to start some where and picked up New Rules. I go up 5 - 10 pounds each session.

Squat: 110
    Dead lift: 110
    Haven't benched yet in the weight room, but I do push-ups with my hands in blast straps and feet on a bosu ball

My current goal (aside from lifting heavier each time) is pull-ups (I can do chin-ups), I know it's such a small thing. Starting this morning I'm working on negatives: jump up, hold for 6 seconds, and ever so slowly let myself back down. If there's a better way I'm all ears.

I'm a bodypump instructor, but I don't count that as lifting anymore, that's now just a part of my cardio workout every week.

Oh, I'm 5'3" 123 - 127 pounds