What are you currently working on?

Options
124»

Replies

• missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Am working on making Aminekos (amigurumi cats) for everyone I know who owns a cat. Starting to get claw hand from all the crocheting!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just finished a knitted lace tam for my granddaughter and now I am working on her mittens and her sister's socks.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a Texas Longhorn hat. My brother is into Texas Longhorn and I drew his name this year. I'm also working on a sock monkey hat.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Since I finally finished the blanket, I've moved on to a cowl for my mom. In malabrigo. It may end up as mine. Lol
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Was really busy around Christmastime
    but TOTALLY stopped crocheting after
    those projects were done.

I finished the shell-stitch scarf & the pet bed.
    Also made 16 bell ornaments with jingle bells inside
    as gifts.
    Now I need to get in gear and get that baby afghan finished
    before the baby has grown up. As well as getting the adult afghan
    and pet afghan done.
  • auntkk28
    auntkk28 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm knitting a bag that will be felted, I'm about 1/2 way through.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am working on a lace shawl. Not totally lace, just the borders. It is my first shawl and I am having trouble with it so I may just frog it and start something else. In the meantime I have a saddle blanket to finish on my weaving loom.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Not a thing. Need to fix that.
  • cjaharmon
    cjaharmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    At this moment in my life what am I not working on would be a better question.

I have a hooded baby blanket in works for a cousins baby due in September.
    I have a granny square blanket in works for my son (it's been in works since like November...opps).
    I have a commitment to help keep a new great cousin in baby hats in the NICU (she was born 8 weeks premie) So I am constantly making 5 hats to send to the family.
    I have a scarf for my dad to finish.
    And I want to make hats for my other cousins to wear when they start going to the derbys this summer....these are lowest on my priority list. I want to do none of them though right now.