• abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 177
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 248

No change for me this week. Was sick for the first part of the week, so no exercising (and not a lot of healthy eating, either).

Feeling much better now and started the week off right with a few hours of yard work, so a major calorie burn! Exhausted now, though, and am heading to bed. *yawn*

Hope everyone has a good week!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Only a loss of 0.2lb this week for me, but i suppose a loss is better than a gain :ohwell:

Current weight 185.6
  • cmpinklisa
    cmpinklisa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CW 233
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    CW: 130.8

Down 2.2 pounds from last week!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Showing a +4 since Friday... hoping it goes away by this Friday. That was really disheartening and adds to my bleak mood.
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oops!!

ACTUAL CW: 238

I realized as I was drifting off to sleep last night that I accidentally added 10 pounds to my weight when I posted yesterday...and gosh, that just won't do, will it? :)
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    1lb loss this week - CW 167lbs

Sarah
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sorry Jenn, did no physical challenge over the weekend but did it every day during the week. Just couldn't find time as my son was ill and needed me.

Sarah
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! And first and foremost... MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING MIA THESE PAST FEW DAYS!!!!

As some of you may know, my daughter is pretty sick and I have been dedicating all of my time to her right now. The doctor originally diagnosed her with Bronchitis and ear infections. After being on the nebulizer with breathing treatments, steriods, and antibiotics for 4 days, we went back for a follow-up and the only improvement was in her ears. She sent us to the hospital for chest x-rays to try and figure out what is going on. So now my little girl is on a breathing treatment every 4 hours, an inhaled steriod treatment twice a day, an oral steroid twice a day, and the antibiotic. I am a mess!!!

With that being said, please forgive me for not being around. I hope you all had a wonderful week and a beautiful weekend. Monday reared its ugly head a little too fast for me :) Please make sure your weigh-in is posted so that I can put the chart together for you all. From what I can see, there were some significant losses this week!!! AWESOME!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Take care and I'll be posting again later! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Missing Weigh-Ins:

abjedi
    APO_Katie
    athederan - 2 weeks
    Kagard11
    kjnicol - 2 weeks
    kthom
    liz4214
    mollybeslimmer
    Neize
    steibll - 2 weeks
    SunnyDenise - 2 weeks
    Trixtabella - 2 weeks
    tuffie565 - 2 weeks
    yramesor333
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!! And first and foremost... MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING MIA THESE PAST FEW DAYS!!!!

As some of you may know, my daughter is pretty sick and I have been dedicating all of my time to her right now. The doctor originally diagnosed her with Bronchitis and ear infections. After being on the nebulizer with breathing treatments, steriods, and antibiotics for 4 days, we went back for a follow-up and the only improvement was in her ears. She sent us to the hospital for chest x-rays to try and figure out what is going on. So now my little girl is on a breathing treatment every 4 hours, an inhaled steriod treatment twice a day, an oral steroid twice a day, and the antibiotic. I am a mess!!!

With that being said, please forgive me for not being around. I hope you all had a wonderful week and a beautiful weekend. Monday reared its ugly head a little too fast for me :) Please make sure your weigh-in is posted so that I can put the chart together for you all. From what I can see, there were some significant losses this week!!! AWESOME!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: Take care and I'll be posting again later! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hope your daughter gets better soon!!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    CW: 221.2, up a bit! Heckfire!! Sorry I'm so late!!! I like the group ! I Love the last challenge!!!!

Kathy
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Only a loss of 0.2lb this week for me, but i suppose a loss is better than a gain :ohwell:

Current weight 185.6
    down is down!!! I'd take it!:smile:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My weight is the same 148! Sorry for the late entry! Thanks Jenn for getting on my butt! :laugh:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Take care Jenn. I will post on Friday. Not so good this weekend
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Sorry Jenn I was away this week and didn't get to weigh, will weigh in next week.
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I gained 1 pound this week too. It better be because of muscle. I have been so sore this week. I want to see the scales drop. At least I am starting to see more muscles in my legs. Sorry I am always late posting.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I hope your daughter gets better soon!!!

Sorry to hear your dughter is poorly Jenn! Sending hugs and wishing her a speedy recovery x :heart:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Jenn -- sending well wishes for your daughter. I wish her a speedy recovery. And I wish you strength as you help her through her illness. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: