Welcome to OKLAHOMA!

Options

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    It is awesome!!! Kind of expensive, but if you consider how much you spend on other things that are not so healthy, it makes bootcamp seem a bit more reasonable.
    It is $97 a month with a 12 month commitment. BUT if you pay for a year in advance, you save 25%!
    You get the first week free! Don't start next week though.....they are closed Thursday and Friday. ;)
    I have been going to the 5:30AM class. Lovin it! :) Great workout!!! Something different every day!
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Okies! I am 20 yrs old, been big since I was 7. I'm new to the crew and I'm down to lose a few! :D (I hope you enjoyed my rapping skills right there)
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Hello fellow "Okies" my wife and I live in Southern Oklahoma near Durant! Glad to see a group for all our OK neighbors! Hello Oklahoma Family!!!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tulsa, Hi everyone!!!
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone else in the Moore area!? I live in Moore and recently started going to Moore Fit Body Bootcamp. I am loving it!!! GREAT workout!!

I'm going Fit Body Bootcamp in Tulsa! I've been doing it for about 3 months now and LOVE it!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Born and raised in the 918, I join this group from Tulsa. I hope everyone is staying encouraged over the holidays!
  • LRD308
    LRD308 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    NEW TO MFP. HOPING THAT IT WORKS FOR ME!
  • Manda581
    Options
    Hello OKLAHOMA people!! Tulsa/Sperry ,OK here!!! This is my 1st week to My Fitness Pal & I am excited to lose this weight using this website & ZUMBA (which I LOVE) !!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in Edmond! Thanks for letting me join!
  • sheresamae
    sheresamae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi all just seen this group :) I live out in the boonies close to Tuttle.
  • Mommaof3Boys2011
    Options
    Hi I've lived in Oklahoma for 20 years and have lived all over the state. I currently live in Wewoka
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, and Thanks for including me in this Group. I am in Yukon and looking forward to getting to know all of you better.
    If you are Familiar with Dennis Jernigan I just found out that he will be in Concert January 29 in Yukon at the First Baptist Church. Your Teen-Agers and Church Youth Groups are probably familiar with him. If any one is interested, I will get the time and details about the Concert.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    It's good to see more Okies here. I live on the Southside of Okla City. And have met some fellow MFP'ers who live NW metro OKC area. We get together Sat mornings at 8 am at Northpark Mall to walk together if anyone is interested. We have a group called Walk and Talk OKC.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sounds great except for the 8am part. I work 3-11 andd 11-7 shifts. That is too early. lol
  • gingermax
    gingermax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another Okie joining the group. Just thought I would say hello to everyone. :heart:
  • FatPandaBandit
    Options
    Hi people! :) I just searched for this group, or ones like it.. Looking for new groups to keep me motivated.
    Hi all just seen this group :) I live out in the boonies close to Tuttle.
    Holy smokes! I live in Tuttle :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome New Okie MFP Peeps!!
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! Yes, it can help and it has helped me! Being aware of the calories of foods we often eat without a thought helps me steer clear of them and that has helped me to lose some of my weight -- more to go (almost 60 lbs left to take off), but I will get there! Glad you are here.
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wish I had stayed focused, but I didn't and I gained almost ten pounds back! Hate that!
  • Pole_Climber
    Options
    I'm in Moore, but haven't tried any boot camps. I have a membership at Fit For Her on Western.