Welcome to OKLAHOMA!

Options

Replies

• kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I live in S OKC/Moore area. Glad there is an OKC group! Anyone doing The Dirty 30 mud run in May?
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the OKC Group!! Sorry I'm not doing the Run. Maybe someone else is. There are several MFP / OKC People who get together regularly and walk.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Don't know of anyone personally that is doing the run..
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :) Welcome everyone!
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    Wish I had stayed focused, but I didn't and I gained almost ten pounds back! Hate that!

Just jump back on and you will do great!
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    Sounds great except for the 8am part. I work 3-11 andd 11-7 shifts. That is too early. lol

I agree! That is my only day to sleep in! I wish I could be there though.
  • brandygburke
    brandygburke Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in Moore, but haven't tried any boot camps. I have a membership at Fit For Her on Western.
    I LOVE FFH on Western, but when I stopped using it as often, I downgraded to Fitness 19 on Western. I told myself if I work out every day in March, I'll get myself a FFH membership again... so far I've worked out every day in March, so we'll see!
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello Okies. I'm a prune picker, not from Oklahoma but in Oklahoma. I'm new to MFP and impressed with what is offered. This is the best food diary I've ever used. Oh, I'm located in Green Country.
  • lklegra
    lklegra Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, I noticed the group is based from Guymon to Idabel, Oklahoma. Is there a group for the Northeast part of Oklahoma?

10369894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lklegra
    lklegra Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello Okies. I'm a prune picker, not from Oklahoma but in Oklahoma. I'm new to MFP and impressed with what is offered. This is the best food diary I've ever used. Oh, I'm located in Green Country.

Im a prune picker as well =) I love this state, wouldnt go back

10369894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice to find a group with fellow Okies! Born and raised in Norman (A.K.A The Mecca of college football). Living in OKC now. I hope everybody the best in all their work. Even the aggies.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It is Official!! DH and I are Registered to Walk in the 5K Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon. It is My 3rd time, his 2nd time.
    Just Praying that it doesn't rain like it did last year!! We looked and felt like drowned Rats!!

:happy: Found out that my 18 year old Nephew will be Running the 5K with a Group from his Church!! WOO-HOO!!!
  • seanwebster
    seanwebster Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Somehow I neglected to post in here.

Hi y'all. I'm Sean. Currently in OKC but originally from the 918. Been at this for a minute and almost to goal. Not exercising enough, which is probably the next phase, but I'm busy with work and classes and stuff. Also newly vegetarian. (Don't start...)
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I am in Tulsa add me if you would like!
  • kdavis82508
    kdavis82508 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP. I live in Weatherford
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hello. thought it would be good to join to talk to people in the same area. I live in MWC.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm an original Okie from Muskogee, born and raised :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and WELCOME to all the New People!!
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello group! Glad to see an Oklahoma group here. Just getting started here, and I've been pretty impressed with layout of the site and how easy it is to use the daily tracker with my phone. Some you have really made some great progress on your goals, and I am hoping I will be right behind you.
  • jasonfndr
    jasonfndr Posts: 39
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am from Sand Springs. Need all the help I can get for this journey.