Where in this great brown land are you from?

Options

Replies

• pernodpourmoi
    Options
    Inner Melbourne - Clifton Hill
    Happy to have you add me as a MFP friend.

xxx
  • hayjessmum
    hayjessmum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Orange, Central West NSW! I moved nearly a year ago from Mackay Qld - talk about climate change LOL. Almost froze my butt off in winter and feel like I've moved to Antarctica, give me the heat anyday! Feeling like I'm home again now though cause it's bucketing down today! :)
  • 3mmylou
    Options
    Southern Sydney resident here - around the Rockdale area to be specific.
  • TotalTiger
    Options
    Just found this site today and am still getting a handle on it. I was rapt to see there was an Australian group. I'm from Melbourne. I see there are a few people saying feel free to add me. I'm not quite sure what that's about. Can anyone help?
  • pinktulip76
    Options
    Mandurah WA
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just found this site today and am still getting a handle on it. I was rapt to see there was an Australian group. I'm from Melbourne. I see there are a few people saying feel free to add me. I'm not quite sure what that's about. Can anyone help?

Hi TotalTiger and other newbies, welcome to MFP - I'm from Adelaide. Feel free to add me means that the person is happy for you to add them as a friend. You can do this by clicking in to their personal profile where there is a button to "add as a friend". It will then send them an email asking them to accept your friend request. Depending on how the person has set up their profile settings, you will then be able to view newsfeed, their diary and any details they have agreed to make public. I have added you as a friend. :happy:
  • tyesmum
    Options
    Warrnambool, Vic!
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jan from Canberra with family( inlaw's) in Perth.
  • leannec1965
    leannec1965 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    South coast of NSW. :smile:
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm in the Jervis Bay area on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
    Jenni
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    South coast of NSW. :smile:
    We are neighbours then Leanne :happy: :glasses:
  • thepegasus
    thepegasus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mandurah WA

another Mandurah WA girl here :)
  • lizziecasey
    Options
    western sydney.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Perth, nothern suburbs
  • superosa
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm still relatively new to MFP (2nd week in!) and first time posting in a group *shy smile*. I'm in Sydney NSW :smile:
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am currently living in Muswellbrook, NSW.
    But i grew up in Hawks Nest, NSW.

My husband, daughter and i moved to Muswellbrook about 8 months ago. We are expecting our second child, a little boy, in early May :)
  • artofbs
    artofbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Definitely a fair spread across the country.... I'm from Port Macquarie...
    Hi everyone :) Richmond, NSW here and getting ready to move to Port Macquarie over the next few months.

Nice to meet you all!

You have certainly picked a nice place to move too!! I'm not based in any way saying this... :bigsmile:
  • naedaily
    naedaily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Northern Rivers Nsw

Currently living in Japan

Moving home in JUly to the Gold Coast

Would love to find some workout buddies for when I come home xoxo
  • DogsK
    DogsK Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi everyone. I've just joined this so still getting use to it all. Anyhow, I'm from just outside Gawler South Australia.
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Cant believe I think I counted 6 Canberrans! With me that makes 7! Feel free to add me :smile: