Where in this great brown land are you from?

Options

Replies

• zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    rAdelaide
  • 13Natty
    Options
    Northside Brisbane
  • lawrahmck
    Options
    Adelaide :)
  • kkarrolle
    kkarrolle Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Manchester, England originally, now living in the north of Tasmania...family moved to Tasmania when I was 12, moved to the Richmond/Windsor when I was 21, came back to Tassie about 10 years ago.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Manchester, England originally, now living in the north of Tasmania...family moved to Tasmania when I was 12, moved to the Richmond/Windsor when I was 21, came back to Tassie about 10 years ago.

I grew up in Exeter, but my family are all in Bridport now! I love Tassie :)
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Holy carp, small world. I went to Oberther Primary and grew up in Leeming. Most of my mates lived over the road in Bullcreek though.
    Perth!
    Bull Creek to be exact.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I was born in Victoria (dandenong) and grew up in Sydney.

I LOVE Melbourne, but pretty grateful for sydney's weather
  • kkarrolle
    Options

Brooke, there's a lot to love about Tassie isn't there :) Bridport is a beautiful location, was out that way for a drive the other week. My sister use to teach at Exeter High School, did you go there?
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Radelaide! :)
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Brooke, there's a lot to love about Tassie isn't there :) Bridport is a beautiful location, was out that way for a drive the other week. My sister use to teach at Exeter High School, did you go there?

My parents run the Briport Post Office and Grocery Store. YES! I left Exeter HS 1997 (1994-1997), my brother and sisters are younger than me, I think the last one left 2008. Who is your sister?

PS - I think we should be friends haha!!
  • Malissas
    Malissas Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I thought I had already posted in here - turns out I haven't!
    I'm from sunny (today) Perth! Up towards the Kalamunda hills.
  • woo1324
    woo1324 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    In good ol Albury on the border of nsw/vic ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i consider my self a bit of a nothern rivers girl as well ,,, hope to end uo back there one day :)
  • crazywren
    Options
    I'm a kiwi living in the land of Oz... I'm in the wonderful city of Melbourne though I spend the weekends up in Gippsland with my partner :)
  • liloneames267
    liloneames267 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Buffalo, NY but now live in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Im from the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, I have recently just moved back from Canada I lived there for 2 years as my Husband is Canadian, Im so glad to be back on Aussie soil...nothing like home :happy:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Northern Rivers :)

Where is that?

My parents live up that way! It's near Tweed Heads, Bryon Bay, and a bit further up, the Gold Coast :)

Thanks, I'd heard of northern beaches, but not northern rivers :smile:
  • Smarternow
    Options
    I live in spacious, all seasons, gorgeous Hadspen Tas!!
  • kkarrolle
    Options
    I live in spacious, all seasons, gorgeous Hadspen Tas!!

Woohoo, another Taswegian !
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Buffalo, NY but now live in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.

I'm originally from San Diego now living in Adelaide. What brought you to Australia? :)
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Seaford vic