Let's Introduce Ourselves...

Options
124»

Replies

• dreamrsdream
    Options
    My name is Andrea and I live in London, Ontario.

I have been riding/around horses all my life (39 years) but didn't ride much the past 12 years (although I was teaching).

I've mainly done hunter and jumper with a bit of dressage/eventing/prince phillip games thrown in for good measure. Now starting back in the jumper ring after law school/three kids and a lot of time out of the saddle.

I am leasing a horse named Joey (after Tribiani, not the war horse), a 16-1 hand KPMG cross.
  • cheytheginger
    Options
    My name is Cheyenne, I live in Northwest Indiana.

I've been riding horses for 12 years now.

I'm currently a hunter jumper and an eventer, but over the course of my 12 years I have shown everything from barrels to showmanship.

I own a 16.2 hand quarter horse gelding named Mak. I've been riding him for about a year and a half now, and we have both come such a long way. :) I also exercise horses for my trainer and am currently helping to teach a couple horses how to jump.

I may seem to be a bit young for this website (Yes, I am only 16) but I feel like I am in shape, and I never want to be any other way for the sake of the horses I work with. I'm hoping that using program will help me control that in every way possible! :)