Welcome!

Options
13»

Replies

• kmiggity
    kmiggity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I am Kristen and I have just recently gone back to a low carb diet. I lost over 50 pounds on South Beach about 8 years ago and unfortunately did not stick with it after I lost all the weight. I have since gained back most of the weight and want to get back to normal. I also have a minor gluten intolerance, so this has been great for that. I am in week three of a hybrid of Atkins and SB and have lost about 15 pounds. I have more to go, but I am feeling very motivated. I am looking forward to being a part of this group and sharing success stories and hopefully some great recipes too! :)

Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 198 lbs
    Goal Weight: 145 lbs
    Diet/Lifestyle: Atkins, South Beach, Gluten Free
  • noregretexperiment
    noregretexperiment Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some accountability partners. I made the decision to take my health seriously mothers day 2012 and just last week hit the 100 lb mark. I eat very low carb (20 too 30 carbs a day) feel free to friend me.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just discovered lchf diets when I was looking for ways of helping my husband who suffers from ibs. I've been a yoyo dieter all my life and had decided to give up six years ago and accept that I'm a BBW. Well I'm still a BBW but I need to think about my bones and joints now so time to drop a bit of weight if possible. What's different this time? Well I don't hate myself for a start and allso I've never found a diet that allows you to eat so much 'nice' food and still lose weight.
  • Running2015
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm looking to at least not go over my carb target because I typically eat a lot or bread and noodles/pasta. I'm looking to see food logs to get ideas on how to embrace a lower carb lifestyle.

CW: 139
    TW: 120
    Height: 5'1

Please friend me :)