Hey everybody!! Welcome!

Options

Replies

• marcusjones52
    Options
    Hey all,
    Just joined last week and so far I love this site. Putting up a solid effort to change my current health and fitness level. Pretty excited! Living in Bellevue and looking to get active.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Newbie from Hastings!!! Started my journey on Dec. 14 @ 312#. Down to 291# right now. Hoping to get some good advice for weight loss and fitness here. I'm about to start C25K, cuz I wanna run a 5k in GI this summer!
  • lorals05
    Options
    How are all my Nebraska people loving the windchill today?????
  • fridaynightswings
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just joined today, thought I'd give it a try. I'm in Papillion, but currently deployed overseas. sigh. At home I am a member of Aspen Athletic Club in the Shadow Lake Mall. Does anyone else go there too?
  • jcitro3
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Jenn, I am 22 years old, and I just joined about five minutes ago lol. I have lived in Omaha my entire life. I am currently 234 pounds and want to lose at least 50. I am anxious to get started to lose this weight because let me tell you I am so tired of not fitting into anything that I would want to wear. I lack motivation so I am hoping to keep my morale up to keep on going and to help others stay motivated to because I feel like its much easier when you have someone supporting you and doing it with you. My plan is to use Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 for my first month along with eating about 1800 (healthy) calories a day. I also use my wii fit and wii dance games to help with the entertainment part of it. I wish everyone all the luck and motivation in the world WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Jenn

16012538.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fridaynightswings
    Options
    Welcome! You're on the right track. consistency is key. And it is much easier when you have a supportive community!
  • pfordne
    pfordne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Newbie from Hastings!!! Started my journey on Dec. 14 @ 312#. Down to 291# right now. Hoping to get some good advice for weight loss and fitness here. I'm about to start C25K, cuz I wanna run a 5k in GI this summer!

Hey BigDaddyNE. Great goal for running in GI for 5k. When is that? I live in Kearney and could head over to cheer you on or run with you.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Oops, I was wrong. Its the one in Kearney on June 10. The one in GI is in march....don't think I'll be ready for that one.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Melissa and I live in Bellevue. I mostly work out on base. I'm trying to lose about 50 pounds.
  • frogman4591
    Options
    Hi all! I live in Columbus. I am using MFP to help me get into shape so that I can run some 2 mile races this summer. I am working towards a goal weight of 137 lbs. Along with aerobics, I am also using weight training to get me stonger and more flexible.
  • cscgal
    cscgal Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Living in the small city of OMAHA!!! Anyone else out this way???
  • ShrinkingSiren
    Options
    hey fellow nebraskans..starting this journey yet again..wish me luck
    am in bellevue
  • fridaynightswings
    Options
    good luck! You can do it!
  • patcp1
    Options
    Hey all,

I am Pat and I live in Omaha with my wife and two boys! Like many I need to drop a few especially after gaining quite a few from virtually living in hotels due to work over the last five years. Now I am in one place so no excuses, the Summer is coming up and I have some camping and fisshing I need to do with my boys!
  • pfordne
    pfordne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pat. Great motivation to spend time with your boys.
  • rdennisjr
    rdennisjr Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Joining the crowd! New guy at Kosama in west Omaha and it's good to realize I'm not the only one who's making the time by getting up at 4:30 in the morning!
  • mywise
    mywise Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Kearney.
  • qtgourley
    Options
    Hi, i'm from Omaha! Been here 4ever. Trying to find friends' and support on MFP! I'm new as of yesterday to this site and am hoping it will help me with my weight loss goals. FEEL FREE TO FRIEND ME!
  • mhagen73
    mhagen73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ShrinkingSiren! I grew up in Bellevue, but live in Omaha now. So you support near by.
  • leahnoelle31
    leahnoelle31 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently relocated from Indianapolis to Lincoln after getting married in dec 2011. So far, I really like it here! I am a working mom and also a runner. Nice to meet you"