Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• Darnell123
    Darnell123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I moved to Tennessee in 1996, from Michigan. I love it here.
  • hamincold
    Options
    Hi, i am Nancy and new to this dieting. Right now I am trying to get a handle on what I can eat and what I need to stay away from. I have some limitations to exercise and don't know if this will work without exercising but a back injury keeps me from being able to do much. Any ideas is appreciated!

I moved to Tennessee three years ago and I love it here. Am south of Nashville.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hello! Moved to Knoxville, TN in July 2011 from Richmond, VA. Starting weight was 222, now hovering just under 200 but my final goal weight is 145. Have a goal to do a half-marathon next year and be the hot girl I was in my early 20's. Love to get healthy and can't wait for my face/chin to thin out as well. Thanks everyone for your support in advance!
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Theresa I move to Tennessee in 1983 from Cleveland Ohio. I got Married in 1983 and now have Two children One 6 year old girl Maya and a 25 year old son Timothy.
    We live in bristol Tennessee all 28 years and I believe is one of the most beautiful places on the earth.
    My weight has went up and down these 28 years and I truely hope I can stay on track this time and keep it off.

I am also a Christian and have been since my teens. If it wasn't for the good Lord I probably Would be dead by now. I just don't know how to live without the Lord and I don't want to find out. He has been to good to me.

God bless.
  • lpinchback13
    Options
    My name is Lenette. Live in E. TN but born and raised in W. TN. Moved back up here about 5 years ago. Looking for support and to be support.
  • lpinchback13
    Options
    Hi. Are you training for the run already? That is one of my goals (my daughter in Atlanta does them).
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I currently live in Smyrna, TN. I Have lived in TN since the third grade. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I just started actually using MFP and I hope that I can learn to manage my eating better so that I am successful with this weight loss.
  • TiffaniUT
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Tiffani and I have lived in Tennessee my whole life. I grew up in a small town in Northeast TN, but moved to Knoxville in 2003 to attend UT. I graduated in 2008 and have lived in Knoxville since then. I have a lot of weight to lose, but realized how amazing it is to have motivating friends on MFP! I love Tennessee and I love this site :) Feel free to add me. I'm always looking to widen my friends circle and motivation group!
  • jeniann27
    jeniann27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im Jeni and I have lived in Nashville for 8 years.
  • SonyaG1234
    Options
    Hi Tennessee People! I am Sonya. I live in southern middle TN and moved here in 95...
  • autumnearth
    autumnearth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I was born here and have lived here all but 8 years of my life. I am hoping to find support and health info. I am pretty desperate. I need to lose 150lbs but I would be happy with 100lbs. I live in Morristown.
  • TruckerWifey
    Options
    My name is Amy. I am 29 years old, married to an over-the-road trucker, two kids. I have always lived in Tennessee. I grew up in Townsend. I live about 30 miles from Knoxville now.
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Howdy, everyone! I live in Jamestown. I move here about 4 years ago from Kentucky. My husband is from here so when we got married, I moved down here. It's where God meant for me to be. I love this little town! :-)
  • 615IrishFan
    615IrishFan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, My name is William. I was born and raised in Nashville, and now live just south of Nashville...
  • shaygoes2work
    shaygoes2work Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 27/F, from Smyrna,TN - single, believer, and I have a small dog. Love to travel, meet new people, love watching Bones, Law and Order: SVU, and NCIS.

Just starting to "workout" and I'm doing some walking/running as well as a step class and some stretching nightly before bed. I feel great about what I've done so far! can't wait to have the endurance to do more!

SW: 240
    Goal Weight: 170
    Reason for losing: Trying to get healthy - If I reach my goal weight I'll pursue joining the military.
  • MichinMI
    MichinMI Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Michelle, lived in TN from '97-'03 and returned in '08. I live in the Chapel Hill area and work in Nashville. I'm a Holy Yoga instructor and getting ready to start training for the upcoming music city marathon as a walker/jogger. Looking to connect to give and receive support.
  • Kaylarhodes
    Kaylarhodes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lived in the Middle Tennessee area all of my life. Currently I live in Shelbyville. I need to lose about 40 pounds. So far I have not been very successful, but I am ready to get serious and do this!
  • Toshamullins
    Toshamullins Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Natosha, I lived in Tennessee my whole life. I am 22 years old and I have two wonderful children. I have decided that it is time for me to get into shape for not only my sake but for my kids as well.
  • mom22girlsandadog
    Options
    I love TN and am so happy to be on the journey to health! Please feel free to push me and hold me accountable! I will do the same for you!
  • rodeothor
    Options
    Hello,
    I am Randy the Harley rider, weight lifter, and up for anything. I live in Nashville along with my wife and children.