Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hello - I'm Susan. Tennessee transplant almost three years ago via Indiana. I live about 25 miles SW of Nashville, work in Brentwood, go to a gym in Bellevue. Been curious if any other MFP'ers are members there . . .

Thirty-three years old, recently re-married (less than a year), mother of one pretty awesome 11 year old boy.

5 lbs down - 30 to go . . . :ohwell:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hi my name is Sherry. I am 33 years old and I have a 4 year old daughter. I live in East Tennessee, north of Knoxville. I was born in Indiana but moved here before I was a year old so basically been here all my life :smile:
    Love making new friends to share this journey with so feel free to add me if you'd like!! Much success to everyone & I look forward to getting to know you all better! :flowerforyou:
  • tornadofreek
    Options
    Hey yall!,

Born in Hickman County, 65 miles southwest of Nashville TN.. Now a proud Nashvillian! I just downloaded this app about 4 days ago and I am already down 4lbs.. I am estatic! But I have more to go before I am happy.. I need to lose another 20 lbs before I am good to go! That's where my Tennessee people come into play.. I NEED MOTIVATON!! And success stories are always great! Add me tornadofreek! I would love to hear from you!

Ryan
  • CallMePat
    CallMePat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody
    My name is Patrick. I was born in Georgia in 1989 and moved to Tennessee in 2000. I work in Nashville and live in Murfreesboro.
    I started changing my diet (slightly) last October when I saw 292 on the scales and exercising. I got down to 265 before getting My Fitness Pal on my phone over a week ago. Now I'm down to 250. Its nice to see all the success people have had but see that people are doing good close to home helps it sink in that much more. Add me if your looking for support. Always happy to try and help people and love seeing people succeed.
    ...go to a gym in Bellevue. Been curious if any other MFP'ers are members there . . .
    While I don't go there hardly any. I know a few people that work out there regularly and maybe a lifeguard that works at YMCA in Bellevue.
  • happymom11
    Options
    Hey I'm Adrienne. I was born and raised in East TN. In October 2010 I married a wonderful man and transplanted him to TN lol. I love God and my family. I am trying to lose baby weight and hopefully get strong enough that my next pregnancy isn't as difficult. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am always looking for supportive friends :)
  • tsroscoe
    tsroscoe Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Tina and I live in Murfreesboro with my family, I have lived here for only 6 years. A friend sent me an invite to this site, I didn't even know it existed! I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle, and it's nice to have support (especially living in an area where there are dangerous foods everywhere! lol). I would really like to make some new buddies on here and maybe find people to go for walks, runs, hikes, or bike rides with. Good luck to everyone on their weight-loss journey, and if you need another person to throw you support, I am available! :) Take care!
  • debiw931
    debiw931 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi! My name is Debi and I live in Columbia about 40 miles south of Nashville. I have been here since 1987. I grew up in Michigan but lived in Mrytle Beach SC for about 3 years while my husband was in the Air Force.
  • rogarr
    rogarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im Roger :-) Originally from Rockwood, TN.....was transplanted to central Va when I was little, and came full circle back to TN three years ago. In the Chattanooga area now...I love it here !!!! Feel free to add me :-)
  • freerangehuman
    freerangehuman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amanda. I'm 28, originally from California. I moved here in 2005 with my husband.
  • rushchic
    rushchic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!
    What part of TN are you moving to?
  • rushchic
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!

****son
  • rushchic
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!

****son

Now that is funny!!!

Pronounced Dixson
  • debiw931
    debiw931 Posts: 34
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!

****son

Now that is funny!!!

Pronounced Dixson

You will find things are pronounced very differently here. For example Maury County is pronounce Murray. Hope your move is uneventful!
  • theyogadoer
    Options
    Hey! Nashville Yoga-Doer here!
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just signed up with this group.

Been in East Tennessee most my life, and live in the Chattanooga area. .
  • srh3i
    srh3i Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi !! I'm New to MFP. But I'm loving it!! I live outside Nashville and I'm seeking friends with same goals. Thanks.
  • fitwithchelle
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Michelle and I am VERY new to this website. My best friend asked me to join so that I could help motivate her. So far I'm enjoying the website. :o)

I'm 28, and live in the Rutherford County area. Been addicted, yes addicted, lol to exercise since I first lost all my weight. (Over 80 lbs.)

Looking forward to chatting with other like minded TNseans. :o)
  • trishtay1
    trishtay1 Posts: 3
    Options
    My name is Trish and i live in West Tn, between Jackson and Nashville..I have lived here my entire life.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Moving to TN next week!!

****son

Now that is funny!!!

Pronounced Dixson

You will find things are pronounced very differently here. For example Maury County is pronounce Murray. Hope your move is uneventful!
    and Sante Fe is pronouced Sante Fee, and Nashville is pronouced Nashvul, Knoxvul etc.... Oh and Coke is the generic name for any carbonated beverages.