Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• jayhomefitness
    jayhomefitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LIve in Mount Juliet a year but still getting to know people.... always looking for motivation & to help motivate!
  • KaitJH
    KaitJH Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey.. Kait here from Paris, 30 mins south of Murray, KY. I'm 22, a single mom and I'm trying to lose 80lbs. Don't know anyone in my area so I'd love to meet people in the area. Especially workout/diet buddies :)
  • pammesue
    pammesue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. Im originally from Livingston, but live in Gallatin, TN right now. Hope to move back home some day. Im 43 and dont have any kiddos and have lost 130 ish lbs.

Not into running, but I try to do 30 day shred every nite. 15 lbs have snuck back on and made me MAD. So im workin that back off!
  • morninglory5782
    morninglory5782 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello, TN. I'm Meg, a newlywed in Knoxville. I lost 40lbs before the wedding and of course have stopped, kinda started to gain a little back in the last 6 weeks. I got burned out with Weight Watchers and heard great things about MFP so here I am. Feel free to add me! :D
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hey All!
    I'm originally from India , now living in Nashville, for the past 6 years. Its great to see a Tennessee group here!
    im looking to lose 25lbs and get back to my original weight before i came to the yummy land of USA!! lol:drinker: omNomNom!!
  • twilightlvr79
    twilightlvr79 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Linda. I am 33 and I was born in TN but I have moved all over the South. I came back to TN when I was 14 and except for going away to college I have lived here ever since. I currently live in Bristol.
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Marty and I've lived in the Parsons/Linden area of TN all my life. I've been on MFP for about a month and am down 15lbs already. Only 85 more to go!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today!!
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today!!
    Doing great! How about yourself? My wife and I took a train trip today from Nashville to Monterrey and back. It was a lot of fun.
  • jacki1976
    jacki1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm jacki and I've lived in east TN my entire life.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, Tony living in Beautiful Chapel Hill. Work in Nashvegas.
  • cnash1303
    Options
    What's up guys. Just joined this group.

Live in middle TN and go to school in west. The main reason I am joining is to promote my blog, add me and check it out if you are looking for good advice and motivation!
  • prettypincushion
    prettypincushion Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I live just outside of Nashville, moved here 2 years ago from Virginia Beach, VA and I love it here. Looking for any local workout buddies and here to give some support. I have about 30 lbs to lose
  • ttodd1660
    Options
    Well....I see most of you are in E TN....but I live in the flat lands of Jackson, TN between Memphis and Nashville on I-40! Lived here all of my 49 years! Looking to forward to getting my health back when I turn 50 next year!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Hi, y'all!
    Moved to West TN in 2008 and love it here! I get to see real live deer around dawn and dusk. Joined MFP three days ago and find the fellowship here inspiring. Thanks for starting the TN group!
  • christena06
    christena06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I moved to tn in 2007 after I graduated high school and did some college. I am from Ca. I have started my weight loss in jan 2013 since I am done having kids and I am ready to focus on me :)
  • Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My name is SD I moved to TN when I was 8 left when I was 17 moved back when I was 20. Im 27 know and I love to travel and meet new people.
  • sethghouston
    Options
    Hi all, Knoxville here, moved here a year and a half ago. I recently hit 20% body fat, and in some fit of fitness insanity I want to get down to 10% body fat. It's going to be hard work, but I'm looking for friends to help and lose weight with me.
  • alyssamacon
    alyssamacon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm sorta new to TN.... I moved here in November for work. I'm living in the Nashville area. Loving it so far. Happy to be on a journey to great health with some fellow Tennesseans :)
  • ManyRainbows
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Katie, I moved to Estill Springs 10 years ago from NJ and I LOVE it here! new to MFP so just checkin things out and seeing where i fit in on this site.