I'm 6ft, UK Size 18, started at 248lbs
    I'm now 227lbs, looking to get to 185lbs

I will get there!!!

7599255.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • naseak
    naseak Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Isn't crazy how when we are young we so often don't appreciate how good we look. We think we are fat at weights well below our goals now:smile:
    My goal now is 170 healthy range for my height. Back when I was in my 20's i thought I was big at 140 and i look at pictures from then and i was skinny.
  • joyzoso
    joyzoso Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and goal is 175, but it has been a struggle just getting down these past 10 pounds as I have been gaining muscle and trying to enjoy this journey as opposed to depriving myself every step of the way.
    I am at about 195 now (too scared to look at scale for another couple of weeks as I had a very bad week!)

I am a complete pear shape. Love my upper body, but boy those thighs... ugh.

Nice to see other tall ladies out there!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Im just shy of 6 ft and i want to get down to 147 or so - the number has seemed less important lately, im trying to work on the muscles!
  • suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'11 and my goal weight is 154lbs, great to find this group.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Isn't crazy how when we are young we so often don't appreciate how good we look. We think we are fat at weights well below our goals now:smile:.

This is so true!

Height: 5' 10"
    SW: 263
    CW: 166
    GW: 160

I will be thrilled with 163 since that will be 100 pounds lost. Will plan to go a few pounds past that to have a bit of a cushion.
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was originally aiming for an even 200 -- thought I'd be too skinny lower than that -- but I'm only 13 lbs away from that now, and still have a lot to lose. I'm thinking 167, just because it's an even 100lbs from my start weight, but I'll probably re-evaluate at 175 or so. I have a large frame, too, so if I'm looking too skinny at 175, will probably stop there or close to it.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and my goal weight is 170, but I'll know when I get there :)
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft 10" and have been at my lowest adult weight 12st 3lb = 171 lbs

I was wearing size 10-12 UK size comfortably and felt great but others around me were saying i looked too thin...? go figure!

I have set my goals for every 10lb so I can see where i go from there at each mile stone.

I have set my ultimate goal for 11st 11lbs = 165 lbs (6lbs lighter than where i was at my lowest adult weight) thats mainly so that i can allow my body to fluctuate up to where I was at my lowest as my weight can go 5-6lbs either way from day to day depending on water weight... (I am prescribed medication for this for health reasons)

If I dont feel i want to go further after each 10lb check then I wont, but I will keep plodding along till I feel comfortable in me!

Good luck and happy travels to you all on your journey and great going as far as you have come so far.

x
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Isn't crazy how when we are young we so often don't appreciate how good we look. We think we are fat at weights well below our goals now:smile:.

This is so true!

Height: 5' 10"
    SW: 263
    CW: 166
    GW: 160

This is almost my goal too. I am 5ft 10"

SW 264
    CW 223
    GW 165

I am some way behind you...lol but for 5lb difference in our goals we are working to the same.
    You have done fantastic in your loss. well done, I am so looking forward to when I get there.

x
    I will be thrilled with 163 since that will be 100 pounds lost. Will plan to go a few pounds past that to have a bit of a cushion.
  • FitSuperwoman
    Options
    Im 5'11 and I have been 150 and it looks almost exactly like my 160 :/ lol My goal is 140-135. However..i've never been below 150 so it really depends on how I look and feel at that weight
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I'm 6'0 with a large frame. I would like to be somewhere between 180 lbs - 200 lbs. I'll just have to see how I look and feel at that point. I've got a ways to go.
  • Thesis_gut
    Thesis_gut Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, goal weight of 130 would be great, but that's judging from previous years and I've never had any muscle mass worth mentioning. So now if I lose weight AND try to get some more muscle, I might settle for 135. Current weight is 144 on a medium frame.
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'10"

SW - 182
    CW - 167
    GW - 155
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im am 5'11.5 and my goal weight for now is 190. Currently I am 225lbs. Realistically i want to be 170. I have a somewhat wide frame, so im not sure how that would look. lol
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    5' 10", current weight 215, goal weight 180, very large framed and muscular.

180 is my lowest adult weight (seriously, I've been this height and 180+ since 14) so it seems like a good goal. :P

It's really neat not seeing every single person with 1200 calories and a goal weight of 110 :P
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and aiming for 150. I have medium frame so I think this will be perfect but I guess I will have to see when I get there.
  • edith318
    edith318 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and aiming for around 170 I guess. I've always been on the heavy side of things, so I don't really have anything to go off of when deciding my goal weight. My mom is 5'10" and used to weigh 135, so ALWAYS complains about how heavy anything near 190 is, but I don't feel comfortable using her as a guide because I didn't inherit her body type. I got curves from my dad's side instead, and lots of them at that. :)
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and my goal is to get somewhere in the 150 range. When I got married I was 170-150, however looking back on my wedding photos I am still not satisfied with that weight so it will have to be lower. Maybe one day I'll start lifting weights :p for now I swim like a fish.
  • ediestardust
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal weight is around 125-130. Don't think it's drastic, I (should) have a naturally slender frame - just too much eating etc has made it...not...that way. My lowest ever was 110 and that just looked freakish. I think 130 is just about where I look good.