Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Morning Gentlemen.

I trust this has been a good week for you.

LWW - 248 lbs
    CWW - 247 lbs

Turned out to be a good quality week. See family was great and the fitness was not overly impacted too much. Stick with it guys. Perseverance and Patience get you there.
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

This week I am reporting a 1 lb loss. I am pretty pleased considering I have a big exam coming up and I haven't been very good regarding diet an exercise.

Best,
    Cary

LW 184.4 lbs
    CW 183.4 lbs
    Loss 1 lb
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bad week for me. Got sick last weekend and down with a sinus infection. No working out and eating poorly lead me to gain a little to 258lb. Finally starting to feel better and hoping to get back to normal today.

Good luck everybody!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    LW: 245.6
    CW: 247.7
    Gain: 2.1 lbs!!

These gains are getting old.... I need a kick in the *kitten*.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This week I got busy with vacation activities.

Same weight, No Loss & No Gain.
    LW & CW : 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)

Hope to do good next week & best of luck...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: to all our Friends.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 236.4 (02/21/12)
    CW: 230.8 (02/26/12)
    Loss: 5.6

Looked over my numbers and I gained 5.2 the week of my Vegas trip, but lost 5.6 over the last week (since coming home) so I guess I'm in the green again. :smokin:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    307.4 this week up .8. The climb continues in the wrong direction.
    Good job on all your losses this week men!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    BAH...no change this week. GRRR... :(
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Missed last weeks weigh in. Still the same /= but I did go down 1/4 of a inch in measurements!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon gentlemen,
    toddhbrown continues to lead the pack but he has whoreheyR1 nipping at his heels this week. Great job guys. There weren't as many losses this week so lets try and step it up just a bit.

I was somewhat surprised as I thought I would have a better week than indicated by the scale. Oh well, at least I am still going in the right direction. I am personally feeling much more motivated lately than I have in a very long time.

Here is this weeks chart. I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to posting some bigger numbers next week from all of us.

Also, after all these months, I just now noticed I had Lacroyx mispelled on the chart. I am so sorry and embarrased about that. If there are other errors that I need to pay attention to just let me know. thanks guys.

WeekofFeb20.jpg
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late update.
    LWW = 190.0
    CW - 191.1

Gain 1.1

Need to get refocussed on paying attention to what I eat all week long. The weekends are killing me.
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you gentlemen for being on this journey. I look at what you have accomplished and it gives me extra drive to stay focused. Not to mention that the competitive side of me drives me to be the biggest loser.

February closed out strong with a final reading of 30.5lbs for the month. I haven't weighed under 310 for about 4 years. what an incredible feeling.

My goal is to be down a total of 100 lbs by the end of March.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 316.5
    CW - 309.5
    WT - 7.0
    TWL - 71.5
    DLP - 02/29/12
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
    CW 190.0
    LW 191.1
    Loss 1.1
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    Checking in. Don't ask me how....I didn't do anything different than normal this week, but posted a huge loss. Here's the numbers:

LW - 411.4
    CW - 403.8
    TL - 7.6

Total lost: 87.6

Can't wait to get out of the 400's. Haven't seen that for at least a decade. Exact data is lacking...I was never one for stepping on the scales until I made it a point to shed this excess weight.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!!

Down a pound this week to 257. Nice to see it go the other direction instead of holding or going up!!
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 247lbs.
    CWW - 247 lbs.

No change on the scale for me this week.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Early results are in and its looking like most had a pretty good week. Woo Hoo!
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi men.

If I am being honest, it felt like I was having a pretty bad week--I was preparing for a big exam, and I didn't track calories for a few days and I missed the gym a few times. But, this morning the scale presented me with a loss. The number may be soft because I was out late last night and I am probably pretty dehydrated...I will take the loss and work hard to keep it off by next week.

LW 183.4 lbs
    CW 181.8 lbs
    Loss 1.6 lbs

Best,
    Cary
  • trelm249
    Options
    I updated my lifting blog for those interested.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/trelm249/view/lifting-phase-ii-221461
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This week I completely lost as what to do, I tried hard with work outs & Diet (except two times I eat sweets:love: ) still the scale shows Gain...:cry:

LW : 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    CW : 78 kg (171.96 lbs)
    GAIN: 1.1 lb :cry:

Hope to do good next week

I can see all our Friends have posted good Loss... Congratulations to all ... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    About our Team Leader (Tim Boss :glasses: ) ... Going High & High with his Racquetball ... I pray for him to reach his Goal Wt soon ... :flowerforyou:

Bye... Bye...