Options

Replies

• peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    LW: 247.7
    CW: 243.7
    Loss: 4 lbs

Getting back on track now.... 230's here I come!
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all!

Happy week!

Last weight: 228 (about 2 weeks ago)
    current weight:225
    loss of 3#
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    306.2 down -1.2 so finally heading back down. Was getting sloppy on measurments and too much cheese, back to better eating. Good job, looks like I with a bunch of losers this week. I love losers!:laugh:
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    CW: 230.8 (02/26/12)
    CW: 234.0 (03/05/12)
    Gained: 3.2... and the roller coaster continues :grumble:
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations Gentlemen,

Looks like most of us had a bit of a better week than of late. Our long time reigning champ toddhbrown was upstaged by StarGeezer with an awesome 7.6 pound loss this week. All of you are inspiring.

I was surprised that I did not show a loss this week. I think I did pretty good on my eating and exercise. I did weigh in at a completely different time of day than normal but no excuses. I am still feeling like I had a good week though. It's not always about the scale.

Shabbar and Whorehey, I am going to try and send you guys some positive vibes and energy for a great week.

Here is the chart.

WeekofFeb27.jpg
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    <rawr!> :laugh:

Sorry about the upset, Todd. Nobody is more surprised than me, I assure you! Hehehe! Overall, you're still the champ, just based on average weekly numbers.

Great week, everyone! Keep it up! And thanks again for doing the heavy lifting on keeping this group going, Tim! You rock!

StarGeezer ("The Other Tim") :bigsmile:
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey StarGeezer, Awesome loss last week. You definately earned the upset. Great Job. Let's keep battling until we're both lean & mean!!!!
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Had anoter decent week. Need to step it up if I'm going to hit my goal. 100 lbs in 3 months. Keep battling !!!

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 309.5
    CW - 303.0
    WT - 6.5
    TWL - 78.0
    DLP - 03/08/12
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in:

Last Week 190.0
    CW = 188.2
    Loss = 1.8
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    lww - 247
    cww - 247

While the scale did not move this week, I saw a loss on the waist and chest and in increase in the shoulders. Go figure. Hope you all had a good week.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    LW: 243.7
    CW: 242.1
    Loss: 1.6 lbs
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in today before I had drank 3 32oz glasses of water and ate breakfast. Tim, please put me down for a 0.
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    As Brother Trelm249 said the Scale is not showing much, but the NSV's are HUGE....

LW : 78.0 kg (171.96 lbs)
    CW : 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    LOSS: 1.1 lb

Hope to do more good next week & best of luck... to all our Friends. ...:flowerforyou:
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be a little late this week--

Sunday morning I weighed in at 181.6 lbs, just a 0.2 lbs loss. I'm felling pretty good about it because I wasn't sure I would be able to maintain last week's weight loss.

Best,
    Cary

LW 181.8 lbs
    CW 181.6 lbs
    Loss 0.2 lbs
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    reporting in early or I may forget

LW: 315
    TW: 315

Maintained. :sad: but I lost ¼ of a inch! also recently fit into a 2XL shirt! a normal 2XL not a big & tall 2XL but a plain ol' 2XL!
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Options
    After last week's big drop, no change this week. About par for the course.
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all

last weight: 225
    current weight: 225

0# lost.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the 3 week absence. Got discouraged and checked out for a bit, frustrated from not seeing results from my workouts. Decided to stay off the scale a while. Need to get back to logging though, don't want to ruin what I've done so far.

LW 367.2
    CW 370.2

Also, please change my SW to 485. I upped that to my pre MFP weight.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 234.0 (03/05/12)
    CW: 233.0 (03/12/12)
    Lost: 1.0
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greetings gents,

It looks like it was a fairly minimal week for most of us. I think this is the largest pool of 0 gain or loss for 1 week that I have seen. Only 2 of us didn't maintain or lose this week.
    gpbaldwin, I changed your starting weight to your pre-MFP weight and you have absolutely no reason to feel discouraged or frustrated. Over 114 pounds lost is an incredible feat. Many kudos to you.
    toddhbrown has re-established his supremacy on the chart and his accomplishments to date are just astounding and inspiring.

Here is this week's chart. Good luck with the upcoming week.

WeekofMar52012.jpg