Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dear Tim Boss :glasses: ,
    Good Morning,

I posted Loss 0.5 Kgs but in lb's it is 1.1. I think you considered the 0.5 Kgs in your table.

Please adjust these values in your Database. Sorry for the inconvenience, next time I will write only lbs.

Latest NSV:
    Yesterday I got a NSV from a School Boy, he reported to her Mother as "Shabbar uncle is looking like a College Student ..:love: )

Hope you enjoyed your Junior's NSV.

Best of Luck...:flowerforyou:
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Gent's

Missed almost two weeks reporting:
    L2WW: 117.3
    CWW: 118.3
    Up 1 kg.

See you next week on time..
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Shabbar, thank you for catching my error. I will try not to let that slip by next week. It also moved you up in the chart. Great job again this week.

bmirob, refining and setting your goal weight a little higher-nice:)

soulsetfree and Bigeddy, got you included.

Here is an updated and corrected chart for this week guys.

WeekofJan302.jpg
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of reds! I'm one of them :(

We need to work extra hard this week!!!
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl Sunday was a sweet reward day! But it's time to get back on it. Dropped 5 lbs.

Here are my numbers for the report.

SW -381
    GW - 215
    LW - 340.25
    CW - 335.25
    WT - 5.00
    TWL - 45.75
    DLP - 02/08/12
  • soulsetfree
    Options
    Good job to everyone that's seen a loss. Step it up to the guys that are stuck! You can do it! On a side note....Crossfit is kicking my *kitten*. I had my second training day and it was killer but I love it.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW - 250
    CWW - 249

A focused week. I feel better about than what the scale reflects. I just have to accept that the scale will be slower reflecting progress than 80 pounds ago. Still, onward and upward. I am happy with the changes in the mirror and clothes. I am feeling better.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    LWW 408.2
    TWW 395.0
    Loss 13.2

Gentlemen I tried the heart bypass surgery weight loss plan last week. Monday I had a double bypass. Until I had dinner last night I doubt that I had 500 calories total.

aug
  • trelm249
    Options
    @Aug

Wow! That sucks that you needed the surgery.

Glad you are doing well enough to post and let us know. You and yours are in my thoughts brother.
  • trelm249
    Options
    Thought I would share a link to my recent blog on exercise to those interested.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/trelm249/view/about-that-exercise-plan-210416
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LWW: 257
    CW: 256

I had a couple of NSVs this week. One of the ladies at work said she could see I was losing weight in my face even though the scale isn't showing it. I also bought more XL shirts instead of the normal 2XL and they weren't that clingy on my spare tire! My jeans that are 40s are also getting looser in the rear.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LWW 408.2
    TWW 395.0
    Loss 13.2

Gentlemen I tried the heart bypass surgery weight loss plan last week. Monday I had a double bypass. Until I had dinner last night I doubt that I had 500 calories total.

aug

That's one plan that I don't want to try! :-) I hope you are doing well!!
  • cnweiss88
    cnweiss88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi men.

I am reporting a 3 pound loss this week, but since I didn't report last week it averages out to 1.5 lbs/week, which is my MFP goal. I am 1 lb away from my half-way mark, so hopefully next week I will have that news.

LW 189 lbs
    CW 186 lbs
    Loss 3 lbs

Best,
    Cary
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LW: 153
    CW: 151

2 pound loss as of today, hopefully it'll go down just a half pound more by tomorrow as I'm planning on working out hard today again.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    Lw: 242.1
    Cw: 243

Gain: 0.9

Bummed!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW 189.0
    CW 190.8
    Gain 1.8

I'm not too disappointed - I'm out of the 194-195 # fluctuation and am now fluctuating around 190#'s. I think I'll have a loss to report next week. (Super Bowl is over, and Valentine's Day is not that big a deal around our house).
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    LW Wt : 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    CW Wt: 78 kg (171.96 lbs)
    GAIN: 1.1 lbs

For last 5 days, I was away from Health Club Work-Outs & Little Distracted from Diet as well due to some personal commitments, but ENJOYED ... :happy:
    The result is 1.1 lbs GAINED....:ohwell: I will accept and will get Back to work from Today...

Best of Luck to all our Friends ... :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    LWW 408.2
    TWW 395.0
    Loss 13.2

aug

Best Of Luck My Friend ... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 318
    TW: 315
    Lost -3

Finding this Bodymedia Fit amrband to be interesting. I orignally borrowed it to see how it compared with my Polar HRM when it came to burning calories and it was pretty close. My HRM would register 200-300 calories more burned during excercise than the the BFM band. But what's different is I can wear the BFM all day to see my total calories burned. I am averaging 3500-3700 a day without any exercise at all! I have been defintely under eating too much. I bumped up my calorie intake from 2300 to 2700 and now a 3lb loss.
  • gpbaldwin03
    gpbaldwin03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No change this week.