Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No exercise this week due to a back injury. Weight stayed the same and I didn't have a loss.

Congrats everyone on the great losses!!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good job to everyone posting losses!

This was bad week for me in terms of diet & exercise (in other ways it was great). Here in the Pacific Northwest we had a snow & ice storm - I'm a teacher and we had 4 non-school days due to snow. While I enjoyed being home, it kept me from the gym and I ended up doing a lot of snacking and excess eating.

Current Weight 194.5
    Last Week 190.6
    Gain of 3.9.

I basically gained back the weight I lost last week.

The snow's gone so I should be able to get back into my routine at the local YMCA. I expect to have a loss to report next week.

I do want to express my appreciation to tdonlin and the rest of you for maintaining this thread/group. Making myself report my weight to you guys helps me remember why I started this journey and that it is still important. Thanks!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    This week has had it's ups and downs. Nothing really big but we have had some helacious weather. First the biggest snow storm in 20+ years followed by an ice storm hit our area of the country and kept many of us homebound. I did get some exercise doing some snow shoveling though. My buddy toddhbrown came over today and we got some storm debri cleaned up and finally got my generator running. Didn't do me much good during the snow storm power outages but we are now expecting heavy winds. So, now I'm ready.
    Bad news, no loss this week. Good news no weight gain this week either.
    Side note, I'm seeing a new doctor this Tuesday and I'm hoping to finally get these knee issues moving.

LW - 288.3
    CW- 288.3

Also, have you guys seen toddhbrown's loss this week? 14 lbs. WOW!!!
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    With Last week Second Position I Enjoyed this week a little bit...:smile:

So...
    Last Week Weight : 78.5 kg (173.06 lbs)
    Current Week Weight: 77.5 kg (170.86 lbs)
    LOSS: 1 Kg (2.2 lbs)

This week no chance of getting a position in Top Five ... because our New Friend Toddhbrown is all going to set New Record with 14 lbs in One Week...

Best of Luck to all our Friends... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    No exercise this week due to a back injury. Weight stayed the same and I didn't have a loss.

Congrats everyone on the great losses!!

Take care of your Health Brother...:flowerforyou:

You have actually achieved the Goal... by NOT GAINING.
    If Health is Good can Shred these lbs any time.
    Get well soon & you can be a on Top Position in Tim's List.

Have a Fast Recovery.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Congrats and good job to everyone posting losses!

This was bad week for me in terms of diet & exercise (in other ways it was great). Here in the Pacific Northwest we had a snow & ice storm - I'm a teacher and we had 4 non-school days due to snow. While I enjoyed being home, it kept me from the gym and I ended up doing a lot of snacking and excess eating.

Current Weight 194.5
    Last Week 190.6
    Gain of 3.9.

I basically gained back the weight I lost last week.

The snow's gone so I should be able to get back into my routine at the local YMCA. I expect to have a loss to report next week.

I do want to express my appreciation to tdonlin and the rest of you for maintaining this thread/group. Making myself report my weight to you guys helps me remember why I started this journey and that it is still important. Thanks!

Hello Friend,
    Thanks for sharing your movement..

Don't worry about the GAIN ...
    Very Important thing is you enjoyed those 4 days Off at Home with Family.
    These enjoyed days will never come again in Life, but the weight you GAINED will be Shredded in no time...

Best of Luck for next week...:flowerforyou:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Here are my numbers for the report.

SW/GW/LW/CW/WT/TWL/DLP
    381/215/372/358/14/23/(1/19/2012)

Congratulations Toddhbrown...:flowerforyou:

Thats really a very Good Progress Boss... ( I have to say Boss :glasses: because you are my Boss's (Tim :glasses: ) Friend...:smile: )

I didn't notice your weight loss was 14 lbs till Tim Boss said in his message... really congratulations for this achivement.

Try to post your weekly figures as
    Last Week: 372
    Current Week: 358
    LOSS: 14

I love to follow you but I think I can't .... Best of Luck for next week....
  • djsysstem
    djsysstem Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    LW: 155
    CW: 153

Loss 2 pounds!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 319
    TW: 318
    Loss -1 lb.

eh, it's a loss. a bit sad it's just 1 but I'll take it.
  • bmirob
    bmirob Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi all!

lw:235
    cw:233
    loss: 2#

Have a good week everyone!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I am just about back to where I was before the holidays, feel like I have wasted so much time, but back on track.

I was 247 before the holidays, up to 251.2 and am now back down to 246.2

Last week I was 247.8
    This week I am 246.2
    Loss: 1.6
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 230.4 (1(15/12)
    CW: 232.0 (1/23/12)
    Gained: 1.6.... and back to where I was 2 weeks ago :noway:
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Ok, it seems like most of us are definitely back on the right path to weight loss. Our newest member, toddhbrown lost an amazing 14 pounds during this last period. I actually got an email from him today that he lost another 8 pounds since the 19th but I am not including that on this chart. That will be added to whatever the weekly total for next weeks chart will be.

Out of 16 updates, we had 12 that posted losses. Great job gentlemen.

For me, I am thankful that I am not gaining. My knees have really taken a turn for the worse and it simply hurts to even walk now. I thought my doctor's appointment was today, but it is actually tomorrow. If I need to have a total knee replacement to both knees, I'm hoping to just hurry it up and get it done.

shabbarshaikh, you made it into the top 5. Again, congratulations to all of you. You are doing an amazing job.

There are a few that haven't posted in several weeks. If I don't hear from you this next week, I will probably be deleting your name from the chart.

Here you go guys!
    weekofJan16.jpg
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! Tim I hope your knees get straightened out soon! We are stating off 2012 in the right direction. Its good to be a loser! I love it this is the only place where being a loser means a good thing!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Excellent Progress from all our Team Members (12 out of 16 got Positive Results).

We all should pray for our Team Leader Tim Boss, to have a Fast Recovery....:flowerforyou:

Best of Luck to all.
  • soulsetfree
    Options
    This week has had it's ups and downs. Nothing really big but we have had some helacious weather. First the biggest snow storm in 20+ years followed by an ice storm hit our area of the country and kept many of us homebound. I did get some exercise doing some snow shoveling though. My buddy toddhbrown came over today and we got some storm debri cleaned up and finally got my generator running. Didn't do me much good during the snow storm power outages but we are now expecting heavy winds. So, now I'm ready.
    Bad news, no loss this week. Good news no weight gain this week either.
    Side note, I'm seeing a new doctor this Tuesday and I'm hoping to finally get these knee issues moving.

LW - 288.3
    CW- 288.3

Also, have you guys seen toddhbrown's loss this week? 14 lbs. WOW!!!

Same here. We just got power back on Sunday but I managed to lose a few amongst the craziness.

LW-249
    CW-247
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I had a good week. Fighting off the urges to consume my favorites (especially the KFC Double Down). May have to start wearing a nose plug when driving by the fast food joints pumping out the good smells......*kitten*!!!!!
    Focus on the goal: Must have the weight off before the October Hawaii trip.
    Let's see if I can give away 40 for the month of January.

SW/GW/LW/CW/WT/TWL/DLP
    381/215/358/347.5/10.5/33.5/(1/25/2012)
  • tdonlin
    Options
    I had a good week. Fighting off the urges to consume my favorites (especially the KFC Double Down). May have to start wearing a nose plug when driving by the fast food joints pumping out the good smells......*kitten*!!!!!
    Focus on the goal: Must have the weight off before the October Hawaii trip.
    Let's see if I can give away 40 for the month of January.

SW - 381
    GW - 215
    LW - 358
    CW - 347.5
    WT - 10.5
    TWL - 33.5
    DLP - 01/25/2012

Here you go bud. I changed your stats format just to make it a little easier to read for everyone else. Another freaking amazing week. You are Da Man!!!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Awesome job Todd!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW 249
    CWW 249

No change this week. It was great week in the gym though and I got back into the Tuesday night square dancing with the local club.