Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! Okay Tim and Tim Let's do this! Let's set our sights on 3 weeks. Under 300 challenge by 3/17/2013?!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! Okay Tim and Tim Let's do this! Let's set our sights on 3 weeks. Under 300 challenge by 3/17/2013?!

Ooooh, throwing down the gauntlet. I'm in!!
  • shabbarshaikh
    shabbarshaikh Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello Men On Mission,

Sorry guys, I was out of track almost ONE Month and lost the control on excercise and food. So, the result is GAIN & GAIN.

Today I have appointment with Second Doctor for my infection in the leg, if he too recomends Surgery (Small), then I will get it done in next week. So, there will be two more weeks with bad results, but I have decided to control atleast food during these two weeks.

Best of Luck :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: to Tim & Tim and StevLL for their new challange.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LWW 234
    CWW 234

Hoping for a better week.
  • whoreheyR1
    whoreheyR1 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LW: 240.0 (02/25/13)
    CW: 239.6 (03/04/13)
    Lost: 0.4
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Ok I'm in. Back under 300 by 3/17.

This weekend was bad for me, way too much salt and beer. Lots of water weight... at least I hope most of the 3 lbs I gained this week is water....

LW 307
    CW 310.1
    Gained 3.1
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Hello Captain,

Date fixed for Surgery (10th March), Weight Increasing... :explode:

LW 180.4
    CW: 182.6
    GAIN: 2.2

Best of luck to all...
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning men,
    Looks like it is a pretty light week on the check ins. Shabbar, I am glad you finally have a date set to have your surgery. Take it easy on that leg and just watch your nutrition. Also make sure to drink plenty of fluids.

Whorehey takes the top spot this week so congrats to him. I am gunning for it next week.

I was certain I was going to have a 2+ loss this week but, Oh Well, a loss is a loss and I'll take it.

We are coming into our summer months and looking to get the beach body buff going. Here is this week's chart guys.

Have a fantastic week.

WeekofFeb25_zpsc69a6051.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 234 lbs
    CWW - 234 lbs

Checking in for the week Tim. When life keeps interfering with the routine, I will take a no gain and call it good.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW: 295
    TW: 296

Missed last week. Gained 1
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    Over halfway there on our mini challenge to be under 300 by 3/17!

LWW 310.1
    CWW 303.4

Loss of 6.7 lbs this week. Mostly water from the bad week the week before I am sure, but still feels good to be going in the right direction again!.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Good Job Tim! I'm gonna have to push my game up to catch you! LWW312 CW 308.6 loss of 3.4. Gotta go get on the elliptical. Good luck all and Shabbar good luck with your surgery hope it turns out well and you heal fast.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 239.6 (03/04/13)
    CW: 241.0 (03/11/13)
    Gained: 1.4 :grumble:
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 195.7
    CWW = 198.1
    Gain 2.4

Tim nice job this week. Shabbar good luck with your surgery.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Good morning fellow Men,

It has been a crazy week at work this week. I get to take off a little early so that I can go and get my knee injections. I am so glad, I really need the exercise and movement to get this weight off. So hooray for another 5 1/2 months of relatively pain free knees.

Seems some of us had a bit of a struggle this week. A couple of others, however, really hit it hard and it paid off for them. Huge kudos and congratulations to Tim for his 6.7 pound loss and Steve for his 3.4 pound loss. Excellent job guys. That is over 10 pounds between the two of them.

Shabbar, I hope your leg is recovering nicely from your surgery. I look forward to seeing you back on here soon and I hope you are successful with your nutrition during your recovery period.

Here is this week's chart.

WeekofMar42013_zps8d4eca4f.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    Great job to all of you who continue to check in on a regular basis. You truely are the back bone of Men on a mission.
    I can't be suprised by a 6.65 lb gain when I haven't been committed enough to check in since 1/25. Let's see if we can get something going again.
    Have a great week gentlemen.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 277.75
    CW - 284.40
    WT - 6.65 Gain
    TWL - 96.6
    DLP - 03/15/13
  • trelm249
    Options
    Checking in,

LWW 234
    CWW 231

Hope you all had a good weekend.
  • whoreheyR1
    Options
    LW: 241.0 (03/11/13)
    CW: 240.0 (03/18/13)
    Lost: 1.0
  • shabbarshaikh
    Options
    Good morning fellow Men,

It has been a crazy week at work this week. I get to take off a little early so that I can go and get my knee injections. I am so glad, I really need the exercise and movement to get this weight off. So hooray for another 5 1/2 months of relatively pain free knees.

Seems some of us had a bit of a struggle this week. A couple of others, however, really hit it hard and it paid off for them. Huge kudos and congratulations to Tim for his 6.7 pound loss and Steve for his 3.4 pound loss. Excellent job guys. That is over 10 pounds between the two of them.

Shabbar, I hope your leg is recovering nicely from your surgery. I look forward to seeing you back on here soon and I hope you are successful with your nutrition during your recovery period.

Thanks Captain :glasses: ,
    Now Surgery Pain is Small compare to Fighting with Diet Control... I will not let your expectations down.

Please consider My Check-In... Current Weight : 83 Kgs (182.6 lbs)

Best of Luck to all our Men...
  • tim_jennings
    Options
    Checking in a bit late. Due to my carpal tunnel surgery last week and not really feeling like getting out to exercise, I didn't make it under 300 this week, but I did have a loss, so I call that a win.

LWW 303.4
    CWW 302.9
    Loss of .5 lbs