Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow Men on a Mission team members.

We had a little smaller turn out this week but it has been an awesome week. No red on this week's chart, Woo Hoo!!! lacroyx and Todd, you guys absolutely rock. 4.5 and 4.2, WOW!!! I am hoping this will create a little momentum as the summer progresses and we find ourselves shedding some of this winter weight.

Here is the chart :happy:

WeekofApril27_zpsd3a10dc4.jpg
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Checking in coach.

LWW 230 lbs.
    CWW 228 lbs.

Down 2. I will take that.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    LWW 311.8 CW 311 -.8 I'll take it! Wow aounds like you'll finally have some relief Tim and you'll be bionic!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Greetings all,

Not sure where everyone's been lately but congrats to both Trelm and Steve for their losses this week. Here is the chart guys.

WeekofMay6_zps9ba896a5.jpg
  • StevLL
    Options
    LWW 311 CW 309.4, down 1.6lbs. Actually not sure whats been going on. Been working a lot on the property probably 25-30 hours solid each weekend. (although with five acres and no tractor it's slow going) I've kinda lost my appetite this past week so my low calorie numbers are not because I'm trying to do that, it's just I'm not hungry which is kind of a wierd experience for me. :huh:
    Good luck gents and now I'm off as there 70' of railroad ties calling my name to be dug in.
    I grill a mean steak, anybody wanna come help?!:bigsmile:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    LW 290
    TW 293.5
    gained 3.5
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 228 lbs
    CWW - 228 lbs

Changing things up a bit for a couple of weeks. Trying a couple of weeks of Crossfit to take a break from lifting.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Changing things up a bit for a couple of weeks. Trying a couple of weeks of Crossfit to take a break from lifting.

I have friends that do Crossfit or something similar and not only do they love it, they have some pretty good results. Good luck and have fun.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in CW = 199.7
    LW = 198.1
    Gain 1.6

I'm getting lots of exercise, just not watching what I eat. Need to get better at tracking calories.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Alrighty,
    A much better response than last week. A couple of us had a bit of a slight setback but I am confident they will regroup and quickly lose the extra gain.

Congrats to Steve and Shabbar for their hard work and loss this week. Here is this week's chart guys.

WeekofMay13_zps48b9a6b1.jpg
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Gentlemen,
    OK, blew my May goals all to heck. Cancun was a blast. Got to get something going again.
    Have a great week gentlemen.

SW -381
    GW - 190
    LW - 280.4
    CW - 284.0
    WT - 3.6 Gain
    TWL - 97.0
    DLP - 05/26/13
  • StevLL
    Options
    LWW 309.4 CW 307 -2.4 :bigsmile: Finally got movement in the right direction. No worries Todd you'll be on game in no time!
  • trelm249
    Options
    Morning gentlemen.

LWW - 228 lbs
    CWW - 227lbs.

Happy for the progress.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Well, I guess 4 is all we are getting this week. Anyways, huge high 5 to StevLL for an awesome 2.4 pound loss. Nice job buddy. Trelm, you are steadily chipping away. Great consistency. Here is the chart guys.

WeekofMay20_zpsac2dbdec.jpg
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW - 227
    CWW - 228

I am up 1 for the week. I had a good week. Not real sure what to make of the pound. Oh Well. Have a good one gentlemen.
  • lacroyx
    Options
    LW 293.5
    TW 289.6
  • StevLL
    Options
    LWW 307 CW 307. I'll take it. Great job Lacroyx on 4lbs down. Could be water Trelm, just sweat it.
    Git-R-Done!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 199.7
    CW = 197.5
    Loss = 2.2 (over two weeks)

Yes, great job Lacroyx on 4 lbs loss!
    Have a great week everyone!

My daughter graduates from high school this Friday. I suspect it's going to be difficult over the next couple weeks of graduation festivities for her (and her friends) to keep headed in the right direction.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hello Men,

I hope you have all had a great week. I have been on a bit of a roller coaster lately and am not sure what's going on. I've been very busy and trying to stay as active as possible. Eating of course can be cleaner and better but has not been horrible. On the positive side though, I am feeling pretty good.

lacroyx, you are leaving the 300's behind like a bad habit. Literally. Congratulations on an awesome job. dbw, you are also doing an awesome job.

Here is this weeks chart and I hope you all have an active and fun week.

WeekofMay272013_zps5f3d9f4e.jpg
  • lacroyx
    Options
    LW: 289.6
    TW: 290.1

gained a little over 1/2.