LW: 331.0 (2/11/2016)
    CW: 336.5
    Gain: 5.5 lbs
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    lww 274
    cww 274

holding steady. I sprained an ankle Tuesday afternoon. So the workouts are on hold while I recover.

Have a great weekend gentlemen.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in:
    LWW = 206.9
    CWW = 206.2
    Loss = 0.7

Thanks Tim. Knowing you are posting the chart helps me at least keep an eye on my weight - and thus incredibly useful. Thanks for doing this.

Have a great week everyone!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Howdy guys,
    I had another decent week logging some mileage on the treadmill.

LW 318.3
    CW 317
    Loss 1.3

hwpdy0oc4w4u.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    I have had a bad cold this week and it's killed my appetite.

LWW = 206.2
    CWW = 199.9
    Loss = 6.3

So, I will probably gain some of that loss back next week as I recover from the cold, but we'll see how it goes.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Dave, I hope you are feeling better now. Tough way to get under that 200 mark and hope not too much of it is back next week. Take care of yourself.

Not sure what happened to me this week. Guess my eating could have been better and I definitely could have drank more water.

LW 317
    CW 318.5
    Gain 1.5
  • tdonlin
    Options
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Over the cold and still going in the right direction.

LWW = 199.9
    CWW = 198.2
    Loss = 1.7

That's a more reasonable weekly loss for me than losing 6.3 pounds like last week. I will try to keep the good habits up for another week. Decided to check in on Thursday rather than Friday because I am going to my in-laws to eat corned beef for St. Paddy's day. I figured that salty corn beef will cause a big water gain, so I think I will skip the scale tomorrow morning.

My mother-in-law is Norwegian, but we're still celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Happy St. Patricks Day to all you men. Have a good week everyone.

• tdonlin
    Options
    Dave, Great job on another nice loss. I was expecting a bump up this week following your 6.3 last week.
    I turned it around this week with a little better eating and sticking to my treadmill and outdoor walks.

LWW 318.5
    CW 316.2
    Loss 2.3
  • trelm249
    Options
    Back in the gym this week.
    Lww 274
    Cww 273

• tdonlin
    Options
    Been a busy last few days. Here's the chart. Congrats to all on having us all in the blue this week!!

gp5csovavve0.jpg
  • dbw1976
    Options
    This week went the other away.
    CWW = 200.9
    LWW = 198.2
    Gain = 2.7

My daughter came home for Spring Break. She was in Cape Town, South Africa for winter quarter. We did a lot of "welcome back" eating with a variety of friends and relatives. It's all good . . . except on the scale.

Next week hopefully will be back in the right direction.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Dave, tough break on the gain this week. Better that you were able to spend time and catch up with your daughter.

Going through my friend's list and noticed we are not friends. How is that possible after all this time? If I can remember how to do a request, one will be coming your way.

I don't know how I did it but I had a loss this week. I was certain I was going to gain at least 1-2 pounds. That was an awesome surprise getting on the scale this morning.

Anyways, hope you have a great weekend and a Happy Easter.

LW 316.2
    CW 314.9
    Loss 1.3
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW 273
    CWW 273

Holding steady.
  • tdonlin
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Here you go.

• tdonlin
    Options
    Here you go.

d4cl7whn9meu.jpg
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Not sure what's up with my scale. I kept getting "E" for error. I'll fiddle with it later. Hope I don't need a new one. They sure don't make them to last anymore.

Anyways, I think I had a decent week. I got all my exercise in and didn't eat too horribly. Easter was easily my over do it day and I did have a pretty high sodium meal on Wednesday for lunch. I haven't logged food for the last 2 weeks as I'm trying to see if I can be somewhat good on my own.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    LWW = 200.9
    CWW = 198.5
    Loss = 2.4

I had a pretty good week too. Like you Tim, I am not logging my food, just working on making good food choices and proper portions - no seconds.

Leaving for Spring Break in the Bay Area and then a couple days at a conference in Spokane, so I won't be checking in next week. Have a good week everyone.
  • trelm249
    Options
    LWW 273
    CWW 273
    holding
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Gained some weight on Spring Break, but lost it back plus a little this week.
    LWW = 198.5
    CWW = 197.7
    Loss = 0.8