Welcome! Introduce yourself!

Options
12346»

Replies

• CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    EXCUSE ME BRADLEY-CHAN...but Spongebob is teh awesome. :drinker:

I'm more of a manga fan, as I just don't care to watch much TV anymore, but I do love certain series. Haven't watched anything in a while either.

Naruto is #1 for me. After that, in no particular order, I'd say...Hunter x Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Hellsing (obviously, even if certain so-call anime FREAKS can't tell the difference between Greed from FMA and Alucard... :laugh: ), Samurai 7, Bleach, FMA, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh (the first series :blushing: ), Eureka 7, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gokusen ( :laugh: )

1) Its Kun....not Chan - not a girl

2) Sorry but I don't like a lot of those vampire/zombie animes or shows for that matter, and I said PRIDE not GREED....get it right darn it!!!

3) Yu-gi-oh has an online PS3 game you can download - like $10 - LETS DUEL!!!!
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Konnitiha, greetings from Central Europe, fancy seeing You all here ^_^ real name's Michal, 28, logging for almost 2 months, trying to get to healthy weight below 85kg, steadily getting there..

Anime seen and liked (out of the top of my head - has been tons):

Haibane Renmei (best anime ever produced, check it out, like seriously, bet nobody knows it around here :wink: )
    Hellsing
    Hellsing OTA
    Elfen Lied
    Hikaru no Go
    Full Metal Alchemyst
    Chrono Crusade
    Ergo Proxy
    etc etc

recently started Sword Arts Online - after 6eps looking promising ^_^

yosh! ganbatte minna ^_^
  • mimet
    mimet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greeting from California.
    I've just started really taking MFP seriously so I decided to join a couple groups so I had to search for anime to find my peeps! ^_^ I have been watching anime for a long time. I would say I got really into it around 18 years ago (yes Im old). I have so many favorites . It would take too long to list them all, but here just off the top of my head:

All times: 12 Kingdoms, Hunter X Hunter (both), Bleach, Beserk, Naruto, Fruit Basket, Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, Kenshin, Full Metal Alchemist (both), Death Note
    Recent: Nyon Nyon Buri, Golden Time, Monogatari, Steins Gate, Attack on Titan
    This season: Witch craft works, Noragami, Nobonaga the Fool, Nisekoi

For everyone 1 listed there is probably another 5, so I'll leave it at that :)
  • lorylorybobory
    lorylorybobory Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm lorylorybobory. I used to be hopelessly obsessed with anime, watching 150+ episodes of something a week, skipping school to watch/read a new show and horribly alienated myself from my peers. Nowadays I've calmed down and only watch stuff casually... I actually stopped watching anime all together for over a year but Noragami and Attack on Titan drew me back into the game.

Some of my favourite shows include Madoka Magica, FMA: Brotherhood, Penguindrum and Lucky Star.
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm lorylorybobory. I used to be hopelessly obsessed with anime, watching 150+ episodes of something a week, skipping school to watch/read a new show and horribly alienated myself from my peers. Nowadays I've calmed down and only watch stuff casually... I actually stopped watching anime all together for over a year but Noragami and Attack on Titan drew me back into the game.

Some of my favourite shows include Madoka Magica, FMA: Brotherhood, Penguindrum and Lucky Star.

WELCOME BACK to MFP and Glad to have some new blood in the Group!

AoT is awesome....Season 2 should be coming back in the next month or two.
  • psrunner
    Options
    Me: Hi everybody!
    {audience}: HI PSRUNNER!

Today I will be talking to you about...me!
    I joined the site not too long ago (just click my profile) and I'm working to make a better me. There's a lot to do and a lot of work to be done but I figured - it would be nice to have more friends with similar interests who are also on their way to making a better them.

Then I found this group :)

Thank you to whomever founded it! It looks pretty cool so far and everyone here seems to be from all walks of life! The more support, the better! You'll have support from me as well. We can get skinny, swole, whatever, together while watching anime and reading manga. Who doesn't wanna do that?

Thank you all, have a good night/morning/evening/limbo!

{applause sign lights up}
    Me: *waves as I walk off stage*
  • psrunner
    Options
    EXCUSE ME BRADLEY-CHAN...but Spongebob is teh awesome. :drinker:

I'm more of a manga fan, as I just don't care to watch much TV anymore, but I do love certain series. Haven't watched anything in a while either.

Naruto is #1 for me. After that, in no particular order, I'd say...Hunter x Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Hellsing (obviously, even if certain so-call anime FREAKS can't tell the difference between Greed from FMA and Alucard... :laugh: ), Samurai 7, Bleach, FMA, DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh (the first series :blushing: ), Eureka 7, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gokusen ( :laugh: )

1) Its Kun....not Chan - not a girl

2) Sorry but I don't like a lot of those vampire/zombie animes or shows for that matter, and I said PRIDE not GREED....get it right darn it!!!

3) Yu-gi-oh has an online PS3 game you can download - like $10 - LETS DUEL!!!!

1) Not to butt in but...
    "~ chan (~ちゃん)" is often attached to children's names when calling them by their given names. It can also be attached to kinship terms in a childish language.
    Mika-chan
    美香ちゃん Mika
    ojii-chan
    おじいちゃん grandpa
    obaa-chan
    おばあちゃん grandma
    oji-chan
    おじちゃん uncle

Source: http://japanese.about.com/library/blqow38.htm
    Ya don't have to be a girl for it to be used :).

2) I have no comment as this is a SUPER OLD thread and I just wanted to be informative. I apologize if this made me come off a *kitten*.

3) Card games again sounds fun! I'd like to try it again sometime. Anything online that one could play that you (or anyone for that matter) could recommend that isn't a pay to win?
  • potionsmistressful
    Options
    All right... well, salutations from Michigan!! Good to see people with the same interest and also wanting to get fit! excellent! Well,
    I guess I need to span out the animes I watch there aren't that many. I have seen and like:

Naruto (this one started it all actually)
    Attack on Titan
    Afro Samurai
    Samurai Champloo
    ... Should I start Death Note?
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Any other suggestions?

I don't have a least favorite anime. Not yet.

Favorite characters of all time? Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Edward Elric, Reiner Braun, Mikasa Ackerman,
  • Rookia
    Rookia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I recently joined- I go by Rookia. I'm a pretty big fan of anime and I've been searching for a group like this and found one. So I'm pretty glad there's some people on this site that are fans of anime as well.

My favorites would have to be: Nana, D. Gray-man, Durarara!!!, Love Live, Idolmaster, Bleach, Naruto...

That's just a few. I'm always up for talking about anime or games or whatever so anyone is always welcome to message me! ^^
  • nekoyaz
    nekoyaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Megan. I love Hetalia, Shinzo, AOT, FMA, Inuyasha, Ghost Hunt, Host Club, Black Butler, Shin-Chan, Princess JellyFish, Love Stage, Skip Beat, Kamisama . . .etc. I prefer to read manga over watching anime except for a few things. If a manga I really liked gets animated, I'll watch it. I have a weakness for shojo. I'm in what people on tumblr call "Weeaboo phase two" I loved anime in middle school and basically watched every anime I could and was like any crazy middle schooler. In high school I quit liking it but in college Hetalia kind of got me back into anime. Not as intensely as I was in my younger years, but the few anime I find I like now, I like a lot.

I cosplay Hetalia and Vocaloid characters (I discovered them in college too) But being overweight has really limited my cosplaying options. I can't crossplay very well and I feel really self conscious. A few characters I've cosplayed have been Sesshomaru, APH Canada, Just Be Friends Luka, and right now I'm doing Hato (Pirate) Miku. I started cosplaying last year. I really want to look great cosplaying and feel great in general.

Nice to meet y'all :3
  • Kanra_Chan
    Kanra_Chan Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    It's nice to find an anime group here. My favourite anime include One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragon Ball/Z, Digimon, Black Butler, D. Gray Man, Fullmetal Alchemist and more.

I want to get fit and healthy, and I'd love to celebrate the day I reach my goal by cosplaying for the very first time. It'd be great to make some friends here, so feel free to add me and we can work together and help keep each other on track!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new! I'm a BIG Naruto fan! It's one of my faovrites!

My name is Shannon, but I prefer to be called Summer.

I started watching Anime surprisingly when I was 5 years old(I'm 33 now). My first Anime was Digimon. I still like that one today. But I also love Pokemon.