Welcome!!

Options
13»

Replies

• drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just found out that my husband won't be getting paid until January 15th (he's going to boot camp December 6th) so I won't have any money to buy TurboFire.. :( I wanted to get fit before he came back.. get rid of this post-baby weight.

@CelineRuth - what about starting with TurboJam? It's quite a bit less expensive.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    It is less expensive and it does the job too! Go to Beachbody.com and look at the reviews and the before and after pictures. You would be amazed by them. I purchased Turbo Fire but it is tough. I dusted off my old Turbo Jam DVDs and are doing those now...at least for 30 days to get a little more prepared for the Turbo Fire.
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just found out that my husband won't be getting paid until January 15th (he's going to boot camp December 6th) so I won't have any money to buy TurboFire.. :( I wanted to get fit before he came back.. get rid of this post-baby weight.

I have actually had very good luck purchasing Turbojam dvds from ebay cheap. The one that I like and in my opinion is close to TurboFire is TurboJam Punch, Kick and Jam.