Space for Rituals

2»

Replies

• Just thought I'd post an update... All the right stars aligned and the universe put me in touch with my soon-to-be landlady (friend of a friend who I don't communicate with very often). Funny how things work out like that sometimes! As of next weekend I'll be living in a small one-bedroom home that shares a large, private lot (quite a bit of trees/greenery) with the landlady who lives in a larger home that's next to the one I'll be renting. The landlady is also pagan, so I'm very excited about having space to practice again. The house is a bit small, so I won't have a large altar/ritual area inside, but I'll be able to work outside when it's not risking frostbite to do so. :laugh: I'm responsible for my quarter of the property, so that leaves me plenty of space to work with. I didn't get a super good look at it all yet, as I viewed the property at night, but I'm very excited.

That's Awesome! It's funny how these things work out, what the goddess will throw in your lap!
  • I moved into a three bedroom house, which is cheap to rent out here in the Az. Before that I was in a small apartment. I sat down at my alter and said "If there's a house around I can rent, affordable, and I can make the move, I'll dedicate a room to you guys." So I did. I work primarily indoors, but it's a permanent vortex/circle/gate. Even when I thought I could shift the house around and let someone move into the room, didn't happen. That space is dedicated my work space until I move out.

Before I would just take up a corner of my room, put up a couple standing screens around the alter space, and do rituals where I pretty much stood in place, with a large bookcase for all my statues, herbs, and tools. (the middle shelf was my working alter space)