Shoe size..

Options

Replies

• OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I wear either an 8.5 or a 9. My feet are like the rest of me: long and narrow. I can't wear peep toed anything because my feet slide forward and my toes more than peep out...
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    11 or 12, depending. Zappos.com and Nordstrom Rack are my shoe havens.
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10 or 11.

Kudos to all you tall gals who aren't afraid to wear heels. I wish I could be as daring as you, but I stick to flats or lil' kitten heels.
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wear a 10.5. Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Zappos are my go-tos.
  • paige422
    Options
    It's all about Zappos.com and Nordstroms!!!! It's where I find all of my shoes and I wear a size 12!! Its seriously the best thing ever! Plus Zappos always has free shipping to and from! And it's quick! I serioulsy can't say enough about how amazing that company is!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Size 11 and I will ROCK a 4 or 5 in heel, no problem!

I buy shoes fom

Charlotte Russe- beautiful heels and late for the cheap
    Payless- of course!
    Shoes.com
    Nordstrom Rack- I think they go up to a 13 or 14
    Bakery's Shoes

That's all I can think of right now. I will come back with more if I can remember. My shoe game is on it!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I wear 9.5

I go to:

Macys
    DSW
    Nordstroms

Of course i never have a problem finding 9.5 but those stores go all the way up to 12s.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    It's all about Zappos.com and Nordstroms!!!! It's where I find all of my shoes and I wear a size 12!! Its seriously the best thing ever! Plus Zappos always has free shipping to and from! And it's quick! I serioulsy can't say enough about how amazing that company is!

I am cracked out on Nordstroms!! They have the cutest styles ever and they have great sales!!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Normally, I'm a 10. I had foot surgery in college though, so my left foot can be an 11 in some shoes. I LOVE Target for shoes. I get adorable flats and heels in larger sizes. Their shoes usually go up to 11/12 in stores.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and actualy had to go up to a 9.5 or 10 in the last year because my feet have gotten fat with the rest of my body. Normally I am a 9. I cannot wear flat cute slip-in shoes, because they curl around the back of my heel and dig in. I never thought the back of my heel was flat but apparently it is. So, I wear sandals or heals for dress shoes...no flat slip ons :(
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I wear size 8.5 in regular shoes and size 9 in my running shoes. I've never liked heels. They used to make me feel awkward because I towered over everyone and well...I'm pretty clumsy, so now it's more of a safety issue...i wear flats whenever possible :)
    I even walked down the aisle barefoot, partly so I wouldn't be taller than my hubby, who is 6ft, and party so I wouldn't trip and look silly on my big day!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    11 or 12, sometimes 11.5 just to make things interesting. Sometimes regular width, sometimes wide. I buy shoes at zappos.com or Nordstrom's Rack (they have lots of options for bigger shoes and are way cheaper than Nordstrom's. Also have great sales).
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    8 or 8.5...I fall over a lot!
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I wear an 11. Almost all my shoes are Naturalizer. Tennis are Saucony currently. The Dept. stores usually carry Naturalizer up to size 11 in store. I got really lucky after Christmas and found several pairs of dress shoes on the clearance rack at Macy's for super cheap. Perfect timing as my old heels are too narrow after have 3 babies. I watch the Naturalizer sales online and wait for coupons so I can hit up the end of season sales. I tend to stick with Naturalizer because I know it's going to fit if I order and they're always comfortable.
  • KristalDawnO
    KristalDawnO Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 12 womens. Good luck finding that in stores! I have luck at Payless, and that is it. You can find them in Lane Bryant and Torrid, but they're over priced and not too cute. Walmart used to carry them, but I haven't had any luck finding anything the past couple years. I usually go to Shoes.com or somewhere like that to get my work/going out shoes.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    8 or 8.5...I fall over a lot!
    Me too - I like using my proportionately small feet as an excuse for my atrocious balance.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am a size 12 and it is ridiculously difficult to get larger shoes here in Australia. Have you guys heard of Barefoottess.com? They have an amazing range (up to a size15!) but I haven't ordered from them yet as the international shipping is a little pricey.

I'm a 12. I LOVE Barefoottess! Expensive but well worth it. I also LOVE Ninewest.com.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    One foot is a 10.5, the other an 11, so I wear 11s.

I get all of my shoes at a QVC outlet store. I get Clark's, and Rykas most of the time.
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I wear an 11.5, which means I wear a 12......have you ever tried finding 11.5's??
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I wear a 9.5 or 10; but it always seems like those sizes are sold out in the stores that I go to, leaving size 8s.